1. KITTY :I AM LOOKING FOR MY SON ALFRED DAVID EVERETT
United States of America North Carolina
2. KITTY :I AM LOOKING FOR MY SON JOHN FRANCE EVERETT
3. Trt1972 :you were born in wilmington,nc @new hanover hospital. the adoption agency that was used was the childrens home society of north carolina.
4. Teresad :childs name is now crystal louise morton‚ she is 25 years of age. dob‚7-4-1982. sisters that were adopted into the family are michelle and jennifer morton. adopted parents names are harold and sandy morton. any info on her would be appeceatied.
5. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
6. Kcole :you were a breech birth‚ Born in Alamance County Hospital to Kathy Brooks‚ at birth you were baby boy brooks born January 29‚ 1971‚ you are a white male.
7. JimmyBowen2008 :Hey Son, I have been waiting and wanting to look for you since your mother and I gave you up for adoption.. JUST so you know.. WE HAD TO!! B/c we both have disibilties.. Your mother passed away so time ago... But she never stopped loving you... All this time has passed and not a minutes goes by that I dont talk or think about you... Well you where born @ DUKE Hospital in Durham NC!! And today is your 18th Birthday!! So Happy Birthday SON!! It was a closed adoption so I couldn’t contact you.. I am hoping one day I will find you and start a relationship with you.. SON I LOVE YOU!!! Im so sorry for giving you up!! I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me!! I love you SON.. Your FATHER JIMMY BOWEN JR!!
8. ALIJAH01 :I WANT TO FIND MY BIRTH MOTHER AND BIRTH SISTER‚ WHO I WAS TOLD WAS ABOUT YEAR OLDER THAN ME. I WAS ADOPTED THROUGH THE CHILDREN SOCIETY IN GREENSBORO NC‚ BUT MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE SAYS WINSTON SALEM‚ NC WHERE I HAVE BEEN ALL MY LIFE. MY RACE IS BLACK. PLEASE ANYONE W/ ANY INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL ME THANKS
9. Gmapeacock :Candy Tatem if you are out there somewhere, this is your uncle james, your mama Kelly’s brother. We are searching for you and your sister Frances. Hope that everything is going good for you. Our mother, your grandmother, Cynthia passed away 2 yrs ago at age 56. We really would like to find you to make sure you are okay. Have been looking forever!!! We would like to know more abt you and your well-being!! We love you!
10. Melissastafford :looking for my daughter in n.c. around charlotte d.o.b. aug.26th of 1986 i give her up thourgh CHS in charlotte n.c. she had blondhair brown eyes 7lb 20 1/2" long she would be 24 now i lived in mooresville n.c.at time . i‚m in wiggins ms . melissa stafford i work for[ m-dot ] mississippi department of transportion in wiggins ms. my mother‚sisters‚ an brother are still in nc. around mooresville nc. look for perkins my 1 sister is down arond tee dee ka s. of charlotte nc. with her family brother is down by mertle beach
North Carolina Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in North Carolina? Or are you searching for someone born in North Carolina? Adopted.com is proud to offer a North Carolina state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Asheville to Greenville and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! In North Carolina, when an adoption is finalized the records are permanently sealed and therefore closed to the public. Upon receipt of a certified copy of a court order issued which authorizes the release of an adopted person’s original birth certificate, the State Registrar shall give the individual who obtained the order a copy of the original birth certificate with a certification that the copy is a true copy of a record that is no longer a valid certificate of birth.
Customer service on here is second to none!