How do we help?
Adopted.com offers easy entry to the world's largest adoption reunion registry. Your membership gives you access to the most powerful search tools to find your adopted son or daughter. With our rapidly expanding registry, now the largest in the world, the odds of you locating your adopted son or daughter improve constantly. New DNA Matching options are also available to further increase your chances of a mutually consenting connection.
How are we different?
- Instantly compare your profile with more than 869,189 profiles
- No requirements to open records or commission investigators
- Search for free until you find a match
- Groom and update your profile information as you go
- Perform different search types with keywords, names, and even DNA
What you need to keep in mind
The moment you find your adopted child is unique, special and sometimes emotionally overwhelming. However, there are a few things all searchers can keep in mind when they connect with their loved ones. It's best not to approach your son or daughter with any preconceived expectations. Try to be understanding and unconditionally cherish the joy of your reunion. Be sensitive to the emotions of your child and his or her loved ones who may be affected by the reunion.