Virginia Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Virginia? Or are you searching for someone born in Virginia? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Virginia state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Norfolk to Roanoke and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Virginia law does not permit adult adoptees unrestricted access to their original birth certificates. Release of an original birth certificate requires either a state agency’s decision, upon good cause shown, to release identifying information from the adoption record or a court order upon good cause shown.
Members Currently Searching Within Virginia
1. Myprincess68 : I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
2. Gotboost92 : born october 8 1976 @ dewitt army hospital. think i was going to be named christopher. all i have is a paper that says that my parents were musically tallented and that they were beautiful.. mom was 19 and dad was 21-22. Believe they lived in or near anapolis md.
3. Theish7 : I am looking for a girl born in 5/1987. Birth name was Kimberly Rachell Sexton. Daughter to Charissa Sexton (16)and Robert Palmer (17). Born in Virginia we believe ‚ possibly the Va. Beach area. We think on some sort of base and not sure of the agency. I have a lot of information for you!
4. Duffey : i was born 08-26-1969 @ MCV in richmond, va. my birthmother was a teenager 15-16 and had stayed in an unwed mothers home and with an aunt and uncle. The aunt and uncle were unable to continue to care for her and she was without parental guidance so she was under richmond dss. i was adopted thru Richmond City Department of Social Services. my birthname could have been elizabeth ann smith.
5. Steohanielookin : My birth name was Stepahnie Lorrraine Sober‚My birth parents names are Debborah Sober and Robert Agee Jr. Mt Father had two other daughters before me with a woman named Marie. Both of those girls were given up for adoption.I know that the birth mother for those girls currently lives in Va. My birth mother went to Hopwell Highschool I have met her and she has no info on Robert just that he was a stocky guy with black hair and got into a lot of bar fights got his teeth nocked out in one.I have a sister named Kathy she was born in Nov.1976.we both went into fostercare before adoption in Lynchburg I believe. any info is greatly appriciated! Looking for Robert Agee Jr.
6. Murray05 : daughter born date feb. 14, 1977. norfolk general hos. Premature 3lbs. 4:44 pm. catholic children family services/catholic charities of hampton roads. just looking for a conversation at least!!
7. JulieFurick : i was born at Norfolk General Hospital on August 28th‚ 1986 by a woman who was 25 and tested positive for cocaine and marijuana at the time of my birth‚ so i think i may have been taken from her. i was adopted through an agency called Catholic Charities of Norfolk? i have very dark brown hairalmost black i’m absolutely desperate just to talk to her. i pray to God she is not dead. i have been looking for her for 3 years now.
8. Calybash : looking for birth sister...born "sharon Barrett" in 1958 or 59. Maybe adopted by a couple by the last name of Price. Maybe Ella Mae Price. Born in Newport News Va at whitley Memorial hospital. Birth Father was Bennie, Birth Mother Ella Mclain. Maybe not a legal adoption. Heard they may have moved to Ky, or Tn.
9. Shannon1 : My name is anne l. piner my maiden name was anne lori barger I would like to find my daughter i gave up for adoption she was born sept 2‚1986 at norfolk general hospital .you may contact me thank you anne lori piner.
10. Heblack212 : I want to post my information in case my daughter is looking for me and her mother. She was born in Norfolk‚ Va 9/13/64 at Norfolk General Hospital‚ and was adopted out the same day. Mother had no control‚ was only 15 yrs old at time of birth‚ father was 16 yrs old. I hope she is trying to find us.
Begin your search