1. Julia007 :I am searching for my daughter born March 27‚1985 in Columbia‚SC.The adoption was private and I have received little info.Please....if you think you can help me in any way feel free to contact me at... Thank you‚Julia
United States of America South Carolina
2. Nancywitten :i know we not supposed to do e-mail but i am in desperate need of finding someone who knows anythng about my birthfamily
3. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
4. Bellhenry :Born @ St. Francis Hospital in Greenville, SC. Bio mother was at Greenville (Gospel) Rescue Mission. May be last name Jones.
5. JosephT :Searching for 2 Brothers - Danny and Ryan. I was born in Bamburg, S.C. Adopted at 6 months old
6. Hookman1971 :i was born june 20 1971 in charleston s.c. at charleston naval hospital. my mother was 15 and tried to keep me but couldnt .. i was adopted around 6 months old by a couple from saint matthews through dss my adoption was closed and sealed. i just want to meet my mom and show her i turned out good. i have a family and son now and want to get some history also. but most of all just want to hug my mom and let her meet her grandson i love you.
7. Grannypatches :i need to find my brother.he was born in RICHLAND COLUMBIA SOUTHCAROLINA. OUR MOTHER CARRIED THREE LAST NAMES. HER NAME WAS/MELBA JEAN HARDWICK/MELBA JEAN MCDONALD/MELBA JEAN COOKE.OUR DAD WAS JAMES CURTIS MCDONALD/BUT PASSED FEB OF THIS YEAR. OUR MOTHER IS MENTALLY-ILL AND DIDNT RAISE ME.SHE GAVE UP 2 OTHER CHILDREN BY ANOTHER MAN. I WAS THE ONLY CHILD BUT MY DADS FAMILY HELPED RAISE ME. THE LADY THAT HELP GIVE ME SOME IMFO WAS THRU D.SS.IN COLUMBIA-BERNADETTE L ROGERS- SHE SAID THE COUPLE MADE IT CLOSED BUT THEY ALSO ADOPTIED A GIRL AFTER YOU. THEY MIGHT NOT TELL YOU BUT THE PARENTS THAT RAISED YOU WERE HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART AND WORKED IN COLUMBIA IN THE INDUSTAL FACTOR. YOU GOT BLUE OR HAZEL EYES. YOU WHERE BORN AT THE OLD HOSPITAL IN COLUMBIA OR RICHLAND. DAD SAID IT WAS 20/21/22 1970 MOM SAYS JUNE 1970 22. MOM STILL LIVES IN COLUMBIA. IVE GOT THREE OLDER KIDS AND 3 GRANDS SO FAR. IVE GOT OPEN ARMS AND WAITING FOR YOUUUUUUUUU.
8. Iammartha :i want to find my parents, i was born at greenville memorial hospital in greenville, sc
9. Ndnarchitet :I am looking for my birth mother. I was born on Jan 14, 1971 at Roper Hospital in Charleston, SC at approx 6:45 am. I have been told that I have two sisters but cannot confirm.
10. Cfaircloth10 :hi my name is crystal faircloth and i would like to find my sister her name is jessica nicole faircloth i sure do miss her alot and i also would like to see her again.
South Carolina Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in South Carolina? Or are you searching for someone born in South Carolina? Adopted.com is proud to offer a South Carolina state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Charleston to Greenville and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! The original birth certificate of adoptees born in South Carolina are sealed and the State Registrar has not specified a procedure for access to the original birth certificate.