How do we help?
Adopted.com offers the most powerful search tools available for sibling reunions. Just by registering you instantly enter a space that is potentially shared by an adopted brother or sister - the world's largest adoption reunion registry. With new registrants every day, the odds of locating your adopted sibling(s) improve constantly.
How are we different?
- Instantly compare your profile with more than 885,979 profiles
- Simple, easy and fast registration
- Search for free until you find a match
- Utilize DNA Matching and NameSearchTM
- We respect and ensure your privacy
The joy of finding your adopted sibling is special and sometimes emotionally overwhelming. However, there are a few things all searchers can keep in mind when they connect with their loved ones. It's best not to approach your adopted siblings with any preconceived expectations. Try to be understanding and unconditionally cherish the joy of a reunion. Be sensitive to the emotions of your siblings and their loved ones who may be affected by the reunion.