1. Hummerlady_00 :You where Born @ St Joseph’s Hospital On June 10th 1985 In Park Rapids MN I have never forgotten you I have prayed everyday that you are fine and that one day you would look for me. I just want to meet you and know you are okay. Explain things to you. Ask for your forgiveness.
United States of America Minnesota
2. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
3. Cynthiaanderson :MY SON WAS BORN AT THE UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA. ON MARCH 31‚ 1970. ON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE THE NAME FOR MY BABY WAS‚ (BABY BOY)‚ I WAS FORCED TO GIVE UP MY BABY BY MY PARENTS‚ I HAVE NO OTHER CHILDREN ‚ I AM DESPARTLY SEARCHING FOR MY SON‚ TO REUNITE WITH HIM . AND BE PART OF MY FAMILY. MY NAME AT THE TIME OF ADOPTION WAS CYNTHIA GRUE‚ MY SON WAS TRANSFERED TO THE SALVATION ARMY BOOTH HOME ON COMO AVENUE‚ ST . PAUL ‚ MINNESOTA. I WORKED FOR A JEWISH FAMILY THROUGH THE BOOTH HOME ‚ AS MY PARENTS WOULD NOT ALOW ME AT HOME.. THEY TOLD EVERYONE THAT I WAS IN MONTANA WORKING.. I WORKED FOR DELEX PRINTERS AT THE TIME. I DELIEVERED A MONTH EARLY. THE BOY WAS 4 POUNDS 4 OZ.... THANK YOU FOR LOOKING
4. Imjustducky :I was born in edina mn . my mom was 15 my dad 18 . mom had adhd lived with her mom. i was born at henipen co . hospital . I mostly have health history questions . im 36 and have 4 kids my oldest is 17 and has many health problems we need to find out my parents health history please mom or dad if you are out there contact me i really need to solve my family history . i am begging plz if your out there contact me .
5. Rempert30 :Hello, I am looking for my cousin. My aunt (Rosemary or Rosie Rassel now Anderson of Minneapolis ) was an unmarried woman who gave up her child for a better life. Born May 2nd 1977. My extended family is very large, very close and very supportive. I love all of my aunts, cousins, and uncles. My aunt was one of 9 children, and Iha e lots of cousins. He has a sister (melanie Anderson of Hibbing,mn) and a niece and a nephew . We would love to get to know or meet him. I have often wondered where he is and how he is doing. I would be open to any kind of contact.
6. Chickenlady27 :use where born @ st. angar hosptial on Nov 17 or 19th 1982, I went through LSS for the adoption, Fathers name was Brian Hextell
7. Grandmatw :I am searching for my birth daughter. Name at time of birth, Laura Ann Scheuring, born September 10, 1967, at St. Mary’s Hospital, Minneapolis, Mn. Adopted through Catholic Charities.
8. Cfaircloth10 :hi my name is crystal faircloth and i would like to find my sister her name is jessica nicole faircloth i sure do miss her alot and i also would like to see her again.
9. MelodyMarie :Looking for my Grandparents‚the Birthparents of Tom W Miller DOB: 9-20-61 He was adopted in Duluth‚MN from the Catholic charities. His birthparents we’re 17 at the time of birth‚I believe. He did find hs parents and met with them years ago.I never got to meet my Father because my Mother didn’t tell me his name untill I was 24. I found him and we spoke on the phone twice then he passed away at the age of 42 in his home in Dallas‚TX. So please contact me if you can help. Thank you
10. Tamifrench :Antoinet L Lorriane Born April 12 1967 Santa Barbara California Mothers Name: Agnes Ladorna Lewis Father Name: James Lowell Lorraine
Minnesota Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Minnesota? Or are you searching for somone born in Minnesota? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Minnesota state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Rochester to Bemidji and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adult adoptees who are 19 or older may request the Commissioner of Health to disclose the information on their original birth record. Following this request, the commissioner will notify the Department of Human Services or adoption agency of the request and within 6 months following receiving the request, the department or agency must make an effort to notify each birth parent of the request. Those adopted before August 1, 1977 may petition the court for disclosure, and the court will grant the petition if, after taking into consideration the interests of all known individuals involved, the court determines that disclosure would be of greater benefit than nondisclosure. Those adopted after August 1, 1977 will have their information released to them by the commissioner. If at any point a birth parents has filed an unrevoked affidavit requesting that the information on the original birth record not be disclosed, the commissioner will not disclose the information until the affidavit has revoked by that parent and replaced with a consent to disclosure. If a named birth parent has died and prior to their death filed an unrevoked affidavit requesting that information not be disclosed, the adoptee may petition the court that handled the adoption and request disclosure. The court may release a copy of the adoptee's original birth certificate if it is required to assist an adoptee to become enrolled in or a member of an Indian Tribe.