Minnesota Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Minnesota? Or are you searching for somone born in Minnesota? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Minnesota state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Rochester to Bemidji and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adult adoptees who are 19 or older may request the Commissioner of Health to disclose the information on their original birth record. Following this request, the commissioner will notify the Department of Human Services or adoption agency of the request and within 6 months following receiving the request, the department or agency must make an effort to notify each birth parent of the request. Those adopted before August 1, 1977 may petition the court for disclosure, and the court will grant the petition if, after taking into consideration the interests of all known individuals involved, the court determines that disclosure would be of greater benefit than nondisclosure. Those adopted after August 1, 1977 will have their information released to them by the commissioner. If at any point a birth parents has filed an unrevoked affidavit requesting that the information on the original birth record not be disclosed, the commissioner will not disclose the information until the affidavit has revoked by that parent and replaced with a consent to disclosure. If a named birth parent has died and prior to their death filed an unrevoked affidavit requesting that information not be disclosed, the adoptee may petition the court that handled the adoption and request disclosure. The court may release a copy of the adoptee's original birth certificate if it is required to assist an adoptee to become enrolled in or a member of an Indian Tribe.
Members Currently Searching Within Minnesota
11. GAVIA29TX :i want to find my brother GABRIEL GAVIA whos now about 43 last time i saw him he was 13 and visited me in DEL RIO TX but left after an arguement which i regret. also im looking for my real mother MARIA LEONOR GAVIA (age 18- 22 at the time she had me)........who left me because my father JESUS GAVIA sister CONSUELO SALAS GAVIA kicked her out when i was 6 mths old. yet her story to me has also been that my mother didnt love or want me. i was born in APRIL 26 1955 in BROWNSVILLE TEXAS. I was also baptized in OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE CHURCH.... my sponsors were DAVID GUEVARA and CONCEPCION SIERRA on JUNE 5 1955. yet after two months my parents moved to a city in mexico called ACUNA COAHUILA. My mother must live in Brownsville tx because her family is from there which is also her birth place. for any information you might know please email me this will mean the world to me
12. Ishmaelbrown :Okay’s it my pleasure to share about me but i will like to meet u in other to talk
13. Roxy325 :Hi‚ my name is Rachelle Dekart‚ I’m looking for my daughter whom I named Tammy‚ when she was born November 24‚1966 in Big Lake Community Hospital located in Montecillo Minnesota in Wright County‚ at the time of birth‚ was given up for adoption by my parents. I was 15 years old! Please email me If you are looking for me because I’m definitly lookin for you! I wolud love to meet the child my parents took from me!!!!!!! My parents names are Eleanor Isabelle Dekart & Carl Frank Dekart both of them are deceased! Please contact me if you are my child!!!!!!!
14. OlgaHunt :Searching for my brother given up at birth‚ but never adopted. Born NY 1959. Mother name was Argle Hunt at the time of his birth. He was born with the last name HUNT. I am his baby sister.
15. OlgaHunt :Searching for brother given up at birth but never adopted. Born 1959 in NY. I think he was born in long island. Our mother’s name was Argle.Hunt. I am his baby sister and my name is Olga Hunt. I currently live in Louisville‚ KY.
16. Cynthiaarnold10 :Dear Semira‚ I still think about you every day that goes by. So do you true brothers and sisters.Your brothers are 25Yr Terry‚ 24Yr Quentin‚ 21Yr Tameeka‚ 20Yr Queneeta. When you were adopted I was in a bad way. But now I am in College for Human Services and Psychology. We would all love to reunite with you again. Your 10th Birthday is coming up on May 6th Happy Birthday Sweetheart.I love you with all of my heart! Your real Mother Cynthia Dawn Arnold. Please contact me. We all miss you!
17. Cynthiaarnold10 :I am looking for my 10 year old daughter. Her birthday is May 6th 2001. She was adopted by a lady named Carol she had one son and a sister.At the time of the adoption they were living in Eagan Minnesota. My name is Cynthia Dawn Arnold. I love you and want you back!!
18. Lofrasier :i am looking for my son kenneth slater he is now about 37 years old i am his birth mother Shirley ann slater if any one have seem him please get in touch with me. i live in England Arkansas
19. 2778 :Looking for my son for 30 years‚ read The Charlotte Observer online 2/4/2012‚ A Mother’s Endless Search a story on looking for her long lost son for 30 years‚ please help us‚ God Bless all Who Reads This‚.
20. Teriheath :I did go through Catholic charites the agency I was adopted through quite awhlie ago‚ to search for birth family. I guess they did find my mothers sister‚ as my Mother had deceased. ( i remember getting a letter and thought it was in South Dakota)? ‚ my mothers sister‚ did send a photo of my mother when she was younger to the case worker and forwarded to me‚ several years ago.‚ the case worker was Judy Secora at catholic charites. The aunt was reluctant to help the possiblity of meeting me or the the family‚ as not everyone had known about me. She is elderly. I know I was illegitate and I was told by my case worker at Catholic Charities that my fathers name was very common. long time ago and they told me that my mother was deceased‚ but that I did have brothers and sisters. I would like to find a way to contact them. My Adoptive Mother did tell me my last name at the time of birth‚ but dont know how to spell it‚ just pronounce it.
Customer service on here is second to none!