Wisconsin Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Wisconsin? Or are you searching for someone born in Wisconsin? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Wisconsin state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to review your matches. From Kenosha to Eau Claire and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Those who wish to obtain access to their original birth certificate can only do so through a court order.
Members Currently Searching Within Wisconsin
1. Jojomiller76 :PLEASE CONTACT ME SO WE CAN TALK AND GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.
2. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
3. Tazmandevl :I was born in Madison Wisconsin When i was two in a half i believe was the state hospital.all i know is that my mom had auburn hair color and my dad was unknown.please help me find my natural parent.i am 49 now and live in LaCrosse Wisconsin.I grew up in Viroqua and went to school in Viroqua .
4. Hautewax :Born in Milwaukie 06/25/61. Adopted by the Batt family in Sheboygan. Believe my birth name was Lynn and that my birth mother tried to see me when I was maybe 4 or 5.
5. Toddjames :Just curious of my birth parents medical history so I figured I would put my info out there. Adopted out of Rhinelander‚WI JI was born July‚25‚1982... Male... my name was Ryan ‚ I think when I was born.... both of my biological parents were from Washington.
6. Jenniferlynn :my mom gave you up for adoption. you are 25% mexican. Born out of waukesha‚ wi.
7. Sundown8009 :am looking for ashley bruce sowell at birth last name and charles jason birth last name as i have major medical problem that they need to know about as they could at one time end up with the same problem so i need to find them as i miss them there oldest sister is home here with me as i found her 3 years ago and i am sure that they want to see there sister with any information please contact me as soon as possible
8. Amanda91 :My name is Amanda and i am lookin for my birth mother Brenda Heredia....
9. Lisasp1983 :Looking for my bio family, bmom born 3/17/65 and bdad born 9/17/59. I also have a biological sister who was born 5/6/81. I was born 6/8/83 at st Alphonsus hospital in port washington wi. Adoption was through Lutheran social services of wisconsin and upper michigan. Bio mom stated in non identifying I go says she was not happy with her short stay in wisconsin
10. Jjdsmom :I was born 1/26/65 at Waukesha Memorial Hospital in Wisconsin. Birth mother was Elizabeth Margaret Goetz or Christensen, born 3/18/40. Her name was Elizabeth Wildes when she passed away on 11/22/99. She had 2 sons and 1 daughter (Eric, Cathleen and Michael) and lived in Milwaukee. I am looking for ANY family members.
Customer service on here is second to none!