Minnesota Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Minnesota? Or are you searching for somone born in Minnesota? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Minnesota state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Rochester to Bemidji and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adult adoptees who are 19 or older may request the Commissioner of Health to disclose the information on their original birth record. Following this request, the commissioner will notify the Department of Human Services or adoption agency of the request and within 6 months following receiving the request, the department or agency must make an effort to notify each birth parent of the request. Those adopted before August 1, 1977 may petition the court for disclosure, and the court will grant the petition if, after taking into consideration the interests of all known individuals involved, the court determines that disclosure would be of greater benefit than nondisclosure. Those adopted after August 1, 1977 will have their information released to them by the commissioner. If at any point a birth parents has filed an unrevoked affidavit requesting that the information on the original birth record not be disclosed, the commissioner will not disclose the information until the affidavit has revoked by that parent and replaced with a consent to disclosure. If a named birth parent has died and prior to their death filed an unrevoked affidavit requesting that information not be disclosed, the adoptee may petition the court that handled the adoption and request disclosure. The court may release a copy of the adoptee's original birth certificate if it is required to assist an adoptee to become enrolled in or a member of an Indian Tribe.
Members Currently Searching Within Minnesota
61. Rodneyapickens198 :We love you and hope to see u
62. Wiggz63 :My sister was born some time between 1957 and 1959, my mother was only 16 years old and was sent to st Mary’s home for unwed mothers, I think my sister was born at st Joseph hospital, and I think she was adopted through the Catholic charities. Her birth month is somewhere between January and june. Thank you I hope to find my sister, I have been looking a long time for her.
63. Cboyd46 :Looking for my late mothers birth parents. She was born in St. Paul, MN. I have no other information beside she was born on Sept 27,1954.
64. GuestFamily :We are looking for 2 females that we believe to have been given up for adoption shortly after birth. Both born in Hennepin County, MN. The first gal was born Feb. 17, 1947 and was given the name Jane Ann Guest. The other gal was born Feb 10, 1951 and was given the name Susan Guest. Both gals parents were Frederick William Guest & Jane Frances Allen Guest. Please contact me if you have any information.
65. Janismadson :My mother and I have tried a few times to locate my older sister and have not been successful. My moms health is declining fast so I’m now grasping at straws for my to be able to hug her first daughter and I would love to get to know my older sister. Her birth name was Juanita.
66. BrendaNorheim :Brenda Norheim
Customer service on here is second to none!