1. Misscass28 :I am looking for myrle white‚ he had a child with linda skeens‚ I am that child.... my name is cassandra i was born march 4th 1976 in shelton washington and adopted by harvey and peggy miller‚ we then moved to adrian oregon where i grew up.
United States of America Washington
2. Countess99 :The only paperwork i have regarding the adoption is my medical report. It states that my birth mother had already graduated from college and that my father was due to graduate that coming December of 1970. I was supposidly in foster care during the interum between my birth on 06-04-1970 untill i was taken to my adoptive parents. It states my first name was Harley, I was delivered to them via a social worker, at the travel lodge in Bellingham, 202 E Holly Bellingham, Wa. on 07-06-1970. The report shows it came from a state office of some kind located @ 222 Unity st Bellingham,Wa. 98225 and was also rgistered in the county where i was raised, the envelope was sent to a Eva Katzenberger, Administrator State dept. of public assistance 4810 Arsenal Way Bremerton, Wa.98310. There are numbers and a name I have no idea what they mean handwritten on the envelope that could be a case# or relevant some how. 733-1870 & tr6-3642 & 35031 the name is Mrs.Casky.
3. Betty086 :I am searching for a baby boy that was placed up for adoption born 2-20-1968 Weight at birth was 8.14 oz in Seattle Washington Mother was catholic‚ and lived in the Florence Crittenton Home for unwed mothers from Nov. through Feb. the name she went by was Deloa Adams. Baby was adopted out about 2 months after birth and went to a weathy family. The father of the baby boy was Curtis Jene Williams and the mother named the baby boy Curtis Jene Williams 2nd but I do not believe that that name was given to baby boy by adopted parrents.The birth mother was forced to give up her son by her step-Mother. Birth mother just wishes to know how her birth son is and give health info.Birth mothers real name is Deola May Arrents- Nichols born 2-11-1949 and has lived with a broken heart due to the adoption.If you have any infomation please contact me. Betty Nichols
4. Makeba :I was born in Seattle Wa. Sept. 22, 1969. My biologial mother name is Shelly Ann Tippins. She was black and I believe my father was irish. All I have is a first name (Russ) I understand he live in New York before 1969 and I have an older brother by the name of Michael. Russ worked for boeing in Wa. state in the 60’s maybe even the 70’s. I was born @ Harbraview hospital. If you can assist me with this little infomation I would be dearly greatfull. Thank you, Makeba S.
5. Billinabox :I was born at Tacoma General Hospital in Tacoma Washington on 19th of March‚ 1966. I was placed in an orphanage until I was adopted at the age of 9 mos. I’m told that my name while in the orphanage was Monty Jones. I’m also told that the last name Jones designates the orphanage and the first name Monty is possibly my birth mothers last name or a derivative of her last name‚ (Montgomery‚ Montahugh‚ etc...) I’m told my birth mother was a collage librarian in the Tacoma area and that my biological father was a salesman.
6. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
7. Dmh_sunshine :My name is Dawn Simester‚ and on the year of 1989 I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named Timothy. I picked out two very wonderful parents for him‚ that were living in Alaska somewhere‚ at the time of the adoption. The adoption was through ’Option for Pregnancy’s’. Timothy was born the the Auburn Hospital‚ in Washintion state‚ in King County. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated on finding any information. I’m not sure if he is ready yet to meet me‚ but at least he will be able to know where I am‚ when he is. I am living in my home county‚ (San Diego). Thanks again:) Dawn
8. Anderson :born 7/12/1958 in spokane, wash @ deaconess hospital. Physician at birth D. W. Robinson MD. I believe I was given a name of Andrea Anderson at birth and renamed upon adoption. My adopted parents and I have lived in Bellingham, Seattle and Friday Harbor Washington. My adopted parents have passed away and I am hopeful to locate may birth family.
9. LinneaBaloga198 :Hi my name is Linnea Baloga I was born in standwood Wa. In 1981 I was adopted 3 days after i was born. I know that My real dad was in the serves and my mom was young. This is what my adopted dad told me! I know that my grand-parents where there ‚ I have pictures from the day I was adopted. I would love to know my Real parents because I have wonder all my life about so much‚ and know that I have my one family I would like to know med. things that run in the family and if I have siblings. I just want to feel like I fit in somewhere and see someone that looks like me. Mamby I will feel hole after I talk to my real mom or dad or see them. I cant belive now that I am 27 years old I still feel the same way. I hope to find you!
10. RINGSIDE123 :Adotped parents - Bob & Gloria Kaiser - both born in Billings, MT- both deceased now- me - born in Longview, WA - my birth mother was a single lady who could not keep me due to being very young & for financial purposes. I am now a single mom with 2 boys - have been engaged for 4 years - feel very loney @ times, just want to know!
Washington Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Washington? Or are you searching for someone born in Washington? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Washington state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page where you can check your matches. From Spokane to Seattle and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! An adoptee’s original birth certificate is available through the Department of Health but release is subject to birth parent disclosure vetoes as well as to corrupt contact preference forms that allow a birth parent to deny release of the birth certificate. Disclosure vetoes and contact preference forms expire on the death of the birth parent.