Washington Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Washington? Or are you searching for someone born in Washington? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Washington state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page where you can check your matches. From Spokane to Seattle and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! An adoptee’s original birth certificate is available through the Department of Health but release is subject to birth parent disclosure vetoes as well as to corrupt contact preference forms that allow a birth parent to deny release of the birth certificate. Disclosure vetoes and contact preference forms expire on the death of the birth parent.
Members Currently Searching Within Washington
11. Larisabatchelor :I was born in Bellingham washington on July 1‚ 1978 at st. joes hospital adopted through a agency called wacap. The doctor who delivered me was Dr. Winters and my name at birth could possible be Sherry. In need of medical records and would like to know who you are. I have three children (one who looks identical to me growing up) and would like them to know who my real family is. I want to thank you for putting me up for adoption ‚ I have a great family.
12. Pellena :Born 6-9-58 in Tacoma WA @ St. Josephs Hospital. Attending Ph. Dr. John Comfort.
13. Amabsher :I am looking for my brother who I believe was born in Everett or Seattle Washington in either Snohomish or King County. Our mother’s name is Shirley Oleson‚ has a fair hair and skin and your father had dark hair and his name was Randal... you had dark hair... our mother was 14 when you were born. I was told the Catholic church was involved in your adoption but don’t know if that is fact. My understanding is you were taken from our mother a few days after birth to be given up for adoption. Our mother has spent a lifetime searching for you. I think your birthday is August 2nd‚ 1969. Hope to meet you.
14. Mcnettc :Searching for my sister Cynthia Jones children they were taken by the state of Washington and given to a foster family who later adopted them. Ryan‚ Crystal and Aslhey were there birth Names Ryan was born in December‚ he just turned 18 the girls are younger and still under age. Adopted family name I think is Karnowski not sure though. Please if anyone knows anything contact me.
15. Lcp_68 :I would like to find both my birth mom and Dad, but I have no info was born in Auburn Washington and adopted at 3 days old
16. Eakroberts :Baby Girl Andrus adopted in Seattle in 1970 looking for birth parents.
17. Shelinwa :Searching for child adopted into the state system DOB 1/5/73 Place of birth Everett WA Mothers name Kathy Watland Harrison
18. Findingmom :I was born at VMC Renton Wa , on June 19, 1978. I know that my mothers name is Susan that’s all I really know. I have a family now 2 boys and a Girl. I want to know things about myself and a history of my faimly gens? for me aswell and my kids. I would like to find my mom or any family I may have. Even maybe to know a little about my Dad.
19. Bunnycorona :My brother is John Frison‚ he had a daughter born in I believe October at Northwest Hospital in Seattle‚ WA‚ in 1966 or 1965‚ her mother was a girlfriend of my brother‚ honey‚ if you can contact us‚ I am your Aunt‚ I have no children‚ and I would love to know you‚ please find me‚ I will try to do research on who your mother’s name was‚ I knew the name at that time‚ her sister was in a horrendous car accident‚ back in the early 60’s‚ she died after staying in a nursing home‚ in 1970 or 1971‚ but her sister moved back south someplace‚ try to find us honey
20. Dzandt :I know very little about my birth parents. Only that I was born in Seattle Washington at The Swedish Hospital Medical Center on April 19, 1968 at 7:32 AM. Dr. Charles Stipp is whom appears on the original birth certificate. I believe he was the attending physician. My birth parents were in college at the time. I also possess a copy of my original birth certificate. My mothers first name was Susan.