Washington Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Washington? Or are you searching for someone born in Washington? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Washington state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page where you can check your matches. From Spokane to Seattle and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! An adoptee’s original birth certificate is available through the Department of Health but release is subject to birth parent disclosure vetoes as well as to corrupt contact preference forms that allow a birth parent to deny release of the birth certificate. Disclosure vetoes and contact preference forms expire on the death of the birth parent.
Members Currently Searching Within Washington
51. OlgaHunt :Searching for my brother given up at birth‚ but never adopted. Born NY 1959. Mother name was Argle Hunt at the time of his birth. He was born with the last name HUNT. I am his baby sister.
52. OlgaHunt :Searching for brother given up at birth but never adopted. Born 1959 in NY. I think he was born in long island. Our mother’s name was Argle.Hunt. I am his baby sister and my name is Olga Hunt. I currently live in Louisville‚ KY.
53. Madlove :my name is linda gillock im looking for my two boys josiah&lucious elmer my boys I love you more then words could ever say and miss so much i pray for the day I hold you both in my arms again
54. Johnathan24 :My name is Carolyn R. Anderson and Iam looking for my son his name is Johnathan and he is 24 yrs. old and he lives in Arizona somewhere he was born in Yakima‚Washington and was also adopted their also to a good Catholic family his adopted father was in the service and his adopted mother was a stay at home mother‚ his father also had 8 grown children and the mother had 2 small children this was their 2nd marriage for both of them.They had 1 adopted boy before they adopted Johnathan. Johnathan now lives on his own and has a job at a Tranmission shop and I was told he is a very good mechanic and is a very liked person.If anyone has any information about Johnathan please let me know ok. Thank you very much foryou’re time. When I let Johnathan be adoped it was the best thing that I could do for him at the time‚ His future was all that mattered to me and I realize that I did the right thing for him.
55. MisaPC :My Daughter (Maurissa Pointer Cowdrick) and I are trying to find her brother. He was born Andre Terrell in 1992 or 1993 in seattle Wa to Jenny Terrell and Joshua Eli Pointer. He was taken into foster care and adopted by a family in Bellevue? Wa. We last had contact with him in 1998-1999‚ after his father tracked down his mother in Bremerton Wa. and was able to go in during a visit. I’m Sandy‚ I was his fathers wife‚ his sister Maurissa’s mother. He should be 18 or turning 18 this year‚ and we’d like to contact him. There’s alot he should know. We were told he was living with a family in Bellevue that loved him very much‚ was a good family that he was happy with‚ and they wanted to adopt him. We do not know their last names. Andre had blonde hair and brown eyes when very young (3-4)‚ his hair changed to dark brown as he got a little older (7-8?) We’re harmless :) No pressure‚ just would like to contact him‚ make sure he’s okay and talk.
56. Lizzy0005 :I am looking for my birth Mother (her first name is Patricia my birth father’s name was Mark). I was born at the Whidbey Island General Hospital in Coupeville‚ Whidbey Island (Island County‚ Washington State). For more information‚ my mother’s husband Mark (or boyfriend) was edither in the Navy in Whidbey Island‚ or worked for the Naval base. Myself and my older sister were seized by the Social Services‚ however My mother picked out my adopted Family. I have been searching for her since I turned 18 and just can not get anywhere. I feel like I am missing a piece of my heart and since I have looked for my own records and nothing has been found‚ I am starting to feel more empty and like I do not exist. I found my Birth Sister when I turned 21 years old and we have not had much contact so I am not able to ask her if she has interest in looking as well or if she already has. She is 2 1/2 to 3 years older than me and I am glad that I found her. I however still really wish to meet my Mother. If we match and you think that you are the Mother I am looking for please contact me.
57. Sammycompton :I am looking for my birth sibling who was put up for adoption in Oregon or Washington during 1969 or 1970s. I believe my adopted brother might have been given the last birth name of Johnson on his original birth certificate and the maiden name of our mother was Betsy O’Linda Whetzel. Her married name was Betsy Johnson.
58. Lofrasier :i am looking for my son kenneth slater he is now about 37 years old i am his birth mother Shirley ann slater if any one have seem him please get in touch with me. i live in England Arkansas
59. Haza :I am searching for my husband’s biological parents. He was born at Tacoma General Hospital on July 18th 1971. Last name on hospital record appears to be Kirchen. Hoping to find any family members. If you are a family member‚ please reach me.
60. Marilynt6 :I am looking for any member of my biological family‚ specifically my birth mother and father. I was born in Olympia Washington‚ Cowlitz county Female September 2‚ 1960 White/long brown/blond slightly curly hair. I could possibly be a twin‚ and my mother could of been a twin and also was supposibly young 15/16. I was adopted by MaryAnn Tomaso and David Tomaso from Illinois. Thank.
Customer service on here is second to none!