Washington Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Washington? Or are you searching for someone born in Washington? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Washington state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page where you can check your matches. From Spokane to Seattle and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! An adoptee’s original birth certificate is available through the Department of Health but release is subject to birth parent disclosure vetoes as well as to corrupt contact preference forms that allow a birth parent to deny release of the birth certificate. Disclosure vetoes and contact preference forms expire on the death of the birth parent.
Members Currently Searching Within Washington
41. Lyndiaruth :My name was Lyndia "Lynn" Marie (Mashburn) Ruth‚ I lived in Seattle Washington with my 2 girls and there father left us I was forced to give them up to a good family the adopted family is Arthur and Diane Barry‚ the adoption was in about 1964‚ I was told that the Barry’ s changes their names to Karen Gail Barry was born August 5‚ 1960 and Kathleen Lynn Barry August 23‚ 1961 and the family moved to California .
42. Mzkari :Looking for baby girl born in 1964 or 1965. Birth mother was @ the Florence Crittendon Home for unwed mothers near Seattle.
43. Kellie65 :My email is [email protected] and my phone number is 2085072018 and my husband phone is 2085072018 so you can contact me
44. Kellie65 :you can contact me
45. Kellie65 :you can contact me
46. GAVIA29TX :i want to find my brother GABRIEL GAVIA whos now about 43 last time i saw him he was 13 and visited me in DEL RIO TX but left after an arguement which i regret. also im looking for my real mother MARIA LEONOR GAVIA (age 18- 22 at the time she had me)........who left me because my father JESUS GAVIA sister CONSUELO SALAS GAVIA kicked her out when i was 6 mths old. yet her story to me has also been that my mother didnt love or want me. i was born in APRIL 26 1955 in BROWNSVILLE TEXAS. I was also baptized in OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE CHURCH.... my sponsors were DAVID GUEVARA and CONCEPCION SIERRA on JUNE 5 1955. yet after two months my parents moved to a city in mexico called ACUNA COAHUILA. My mother must live in Brownsville tx because her family is from there which is also her birth place. for any information you might know please email me this will mean the world to me
47. Johns65 :Searching for birthmother/father or siblings. I am a white female and was born @8:04 a.m. on August 28, 1948 @ Virginia Mason Hospital in King County, Seattle, WA. Dr. K. Soderstrom delivered me to a young woman believed to have last name of Johnson. Only two babies born that day, a baby boy and myself. I was adopted privately by couple who lived in Seattle, WA. I now live in Minnesota. Very much in need of medical information for myself and two daughters. Please contact me with any information. It's greatly appreciated.
48. Vcolley13 :My birth was in PIERCE COUNTY WA, TOWN FORT LEWIS WA. MY ADOPED PARENTS ARE EDWARD @ VIRGENE COLLEY Ihope this will help
49. Ishmaelbrown :Okay’s it my pleasure to share about me but i will like to meet u in other to talk
50. Mathewcline :i am mathew dallas cline looking for any family. dob july 3rd 1988. mother jackie cline post or rose‚ her bith name is jacqueline bloom age about 56‚ father david cline‚ sister cindy dodd‚ brother aaron. i last lived with family in waterville washington. i was a ward of the state of washington and was adopted by the lee family when i was 8 yrs old. if you know anything please e-mail. thanks