21. Lloyd-Canada :Debra Marie Brown was born sept 3rd 1980 and odoption parents name is Smith. She also may go under the name of Debbie or Melissa Smith. Melissa we were to meet in new year of 2007 again....I have lost contact with you‚ your cell phone number has changed...you email address are all coming back a unknown user. I just want to know if you are alright... Last time we talked you said you were going into the hospital...I do not know which one so I could not find out what became of you....we had set up to meet again just like the two other time you were up to Canada for a visit... I have no contact info...no one I can call to ask anything about you... I just want to know if your alright... Please contact me... Lloyd North Vancouver‚ B.C. CANADA Write me...please Last known location was Spokane Washington...there was talk of you moving to Seattle...do not know if you did or not. The friend you were staying with in Spokane Karla I believe her name is Karla Schorder...? I located a address and phone number....but it seem that number was disconnected... No new number was found...or address as well... its like she to just want POOF gone.
United States of America Washington
22. Amphibian62 :Scalf may be the last name of my mother. She would be 60 today. She was only 14 when she had me. My name is Jim Creegan
23. October_son :I was born on october 16th 1975. a tmonticello hospital.
24. Carrieannhyder :ive waited a long time i love you boys jesse lewis allen robert wesley allen casee scott davis
25. ERICAG :Looking for birth family . Born in Franklin County at Toppenish general My birth name is Vincent Birth mother was 16-17 yrs at the time of my birth I believe her name was lavonne native american. I know I have Nez perce and Yakima native blood dob 3/28/63 I have health issues. Would really like to learn my hertiage/ culture
26. TT :"big brother" I have only known you as "Kevin" but I am sure that has change... You have a full brother ( who was also adopted but found us ) and two half sisters that would LOVE to meet you. You are my big brother and I pray one day we will united and be able to see your beautiful blue eyes!! I love you and I hope one day you will want to meet me‚ I always think of you on your birthday and wish we had grown up together to celebrate your day. I just want to know you are ok‚ unanswered questions I understand... I hope you can understand how much I long to meet you!! If you dont want to meet our "mother" I completely understand but I hope you will give me the opportunity to see you Your little sister‚ Tanya
27. Liz43 :I need to find out who I am and where I come from! I have alot of health problems and need to find my real family asap!! Please‚ I have children of my own and don’t want them to suffer the same medical issues as I am. Please feel free to contact me. please anyone who knows any thing about my real family answer Thank-You! -Liz
28. Randylpeery :i wish to find brianna who was adopted in 2002 mothers name is suhr‚ krsty
29. Tony_martin9160 :I am looking for my daughter Helene Cassandra Martin Eppel and Eryn Shayna Eppel they live in Kentucky If either of you find this message I live in Missoula Montana I have Always Loved both of you I think of both of you every day and I pray that I hear from you I know birth year is 1992
30. Mar031185 :I’m looking for my baby boy who was born on 03/11/1985 at Yakima Memorial Hospital in the late afternoon to Carolyn R. Anderson and was adopted within those two to three days of being born to a great Catholic Family.Im not sure where the family lives @ this time. My baby boy was born w/ black hair and brown eyes my Godmother Dorothy Mcdonald was the only one to see you my boy. If anyone knows him or if you read this yourself please call me ASAP PLEASE................. I’ve been looking for this day for 20 year. ALL MY LOVE TO YOU , YOU’RE MOTHER I only wish to meet w/you if anything happens and we become close that would be wonderful. ALL MY LOVE TO YOU
Washington Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Washington? Or are you searching for someone born in Washington? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Washington state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page where you can check your matches. From Spokane to Seattle and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! An adoptee’s original birth certificate is available through the Department of Health but release is subject to birth parent disclosure vetoes as well as to corrupt contact preference forms that allow a birth parent to deny release of the birth certificate. Disclosure vetoes and contact preference forms expire on the death of the birth parent.
Customer service on here is second to none!