1. Xjoeyxtarx :this is for tiffany martin i never knew her i was to young and our mom adopted you out because you got attatched to the people watching you and would cry every time she took you home all i know was it was a mormon family and your name and a couple things mom has said about you my name is joseph hayden you should be about 19 now if i remember right
United States of America Oregon
2. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
3. Wendyruth :MY BIRTHMOTHER‚ GWENLEN NICHOLS GAVE BIRTH TO ME‚ WENDY RUTH NICHOLS ON 10/23/1957 AT 11:14PM. I HAVE AN ADOPTED BROTHER AS WELL. HE IS 3 YEARS OLDER THAN ME. HIS NAME IS GAVIN BRICE ATKINS. NOT SURE WHAT HIS REAL NAME WAS. BUT IT MAY HELP SOMEHOW. I THINK SHE HAD ME TO 2 WEEKS THEN MY GODFATHER ‚ STANLEY ‚ PICKED ME UP FROM HER‚ AND DROVE ME TO MY ADOPTED PARENTS‚ RONALD AND MARY ATKINS IN OAK GROVE OREGON. I THINK I HAVE A BROTHER OR COUSIN IN THE MEDICAL FIELD AS A DOCTOR. HIS NAME IS CRAIG NICHOLS. HE WORKS IN A PORTLAND ORE. HOSPITAL. I CONTACTED HIM ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO TOLD HIM MY STORY AND HE EMALIED ME BACK IN CAPS THAT WE ARE NOT RELATED. SO THAT MAKES ME THINK THAT WE ARE SOMEHOW. PLEASE‚ IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING PLEASE EMAIL ME THANK YOU AMELIA SUSAN ATKINS (AKA) WENDY RUTH NICHOLS)
4. Pauldombrain :Looking for my sisters two sons, adopted out of portland oregon around 1974 to 1976 two brothers named emanuel, (born @ emanuel hospitol) Garland Marshall and Joey Garland Marshall, ages approx 32 to 34 years old. Mixed race, mother white, Patsy lynn marshall, Father James Garland Marshall, half black. Father may have spelled Emanuel incorrectly on birth certificate: example=manuel. Mom passed away April 15 2008. You have a brother and 3 sisters who want to see you realy bad. This is your uncle, Please contact me.
5. Lilstride :Good Samaritan Hospital‚ Children’s Home Society. Possibly fraternal twins.
6. Weiserbudman :Smalley ‚ Hilgers Born Sept. 1970 in Eugene‚ Oregon Searching for any family members. Mothers name - Alberta Smalley (Hilgers Maiden Name) Fathers name - Richard Smalley Parents lived in Springfield‚ Oregon in 1970. I was adopted shortly after birth. I am searching for any family members.
7. Abcd1234 :I was born in medford oregon 12/09/1971 at rouge valley medical center. My adopted last name is davis.
8. Abcd1234 :I was born in medford oregon on 12/09/1971 at rouge valley medical center. My adopted last name is davis. I know a little non identifiying information my birth mother was very young, got pregnant in california and never told her parents she was pregnant. I was also told she had a condidtion called brights disease so the pregnancy was not noticable to her parents. I was told her mother had a daycare center in the family home.
9. Annag1222 :Hello my name is Anna Girvin I am trying to find my birth brother I don’t know his name all i know is that he was born at tuality hospital in hillsboro oregon on August 18th. 1989 Our mothers name is Monica lisa Valdez. I am your sister and you tried to get ahold of our mother. I owuld really like to meet you please contact me..
10. Ragie65 :my oldest born springfeld oregon aug 11 1989 before his adoptions his name ragie d duncan after hes wa giving the of antoney cozad.hes has red hair this your real dad lokking for .i know live in oklahoma.
Oregon Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Oregon? Or are you searching for someone born in Oregon? Adopted.com is proud to offer an Oregon state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Medford to Portland and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adoptees who are 21 and over and were born in Oregon may request their pre-adoption birth records via a written application. Upon the receipt of this application, the State Registrar shall issue a certified copy of their unaltered, original, and un-amended certificate of birth.