1. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
United States of America Idaho
2. Nseedall :I was born 10/08/1974 @ St. Lukes hospital in Boise Idaho. I recently registered on the state’s voluntary adoption registry.
3. Mikecraig11 :Daughter born August 16‚ 1989 in Boise‚ Idaho at St. Lukes hospital. Adopted to family in Colorado‚ thought to be last name Carlson. Please contact with any info. Michael Craig
4. Krb570701 :I just want to say first off that I am not looking for anything. My adopted family is fairly close knit and my extended family quite large. The only thing I would hope for might be some kind of connection. I have wondered about my mother most of my life and filed with the Idaho Voluntary Adoption Registry in 1997. I am married and three children. I am looking for ’any’ family‚ and also information‚ so‚ if anyone who reads this thinks that they may be who I am looking for or have any information please get in touch with me! I was born July of 57‚ if you are looking for a boy who was born in eastern Idaho that year‚ PLEASE e-mail me and let’s check to see if I am who you are looking for!
5. Jcutler :i am looking for my birth mother. at the time of my adoption i believe my mother lived in san pablo cal. where i was born. her name is either kim or sherry lyles. i was stolen from her in 1966 or 67. apparently she was incarcerated at the time i was taken. my biological fathers name is curtis cutler. he is from pocatello idaho. i have been looking for my mother all my life. i love her and know despite her troubles that she loved me very much. if anyone has any information on her please call jamie. thank you
6. Cfaircloth10 :hi my name is crystal faircloth and i would like to find my sister her name is jessica nicole faircloth i sure do miss her alot and i also would like to see her again.
7. Tamifrench :Antoinet L Lorriane Born April 12 1967 Santa Barbara California Mothers Name: Agnes Ladorna Lewis Father Name: James Lowell Lorraine
8. Scottyman21 :I was born on 8/8/1974 in Twin Falls Idaho to the Hewitt family at the age of around 6 months I think. I was told that I was originaly named Matt. Just out of the blue I feel like I need to find my real mom. If there is any info you have it would be great. Thank you.
9. GAVIA29TX :i want to find my brother GABRIEL GAVIA whos now about 43 last time i saw him he was 13 and visited me in DEL RIO TX but left after an arguement which i regret. also im looking for my real mother MARIA LEONOR GAVIA (age 18- 22 at the time she had me)........who left me because my father JESUS GAVIA sister CONSUELO SALAS GAVIA kicked her out when i was 6 mths old. yet her story to me has also been that my mother didnt love or want me. i was born in APRIL 26 1955 in BROWNSVILLE TEXAS. I was also baptized in OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE CHURCH.... my sponsors were DAVID GUEVARA and CONCEPCION SIERRA on JUNE 5 1955. yet after two months my parents moved to a city in mexico called ACUNA COAHUILA. My mother must live in Brownsville tx because her family is from there which is also her birth place. for any information you might know please email me this will mean the world to me
10. Ishmaelbrown :Okay’s it my pleasure to share about me but i will like to meet u in other to talk
Idaho Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Idaho? Or are you searching for someone born in Idaho? Adopted.com is proud to offer an Idaho state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches From Pocatello to Coeur d’ Alene and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Those who wish to obtain their birth and adoption records in Idaho can only do so through a court order. In the case of adoptions taking place in Idaho, nonidentifying information, including medical and genetic information pertaining to the birth parents, is compiled and delivered to the adoptive family prior to finalizing the adoption process.