1. Anne44 :Born May 16 1963 in Penticton *.*. Name given @ birth was Helen Hamilton. I was adopted by a family from Prince Rupert.
Canada British Columbia
2. Daveyxx :Born at Grace Hospital in Vancouver BC. @ 38 weeks 6lbs 3ozs
3. Lookingforbabyg :Family looking for baby girl Leslie Dawn who was born at the Royal Inland Hospital in Kamloops B.C. in Aug of 1986. Birth mother was only 17 when Leslie Dawn was born living in the okanagan @ that time. Grandmother, mother and aunties want to meet you if you do.
4. Niecey :I was born in Penticton and adopted at 21 months old from a adoption home owned or run by a couple with the last name Coles in Prince George‚ or so I was told. The coles Moved to Comox‚ BC shortly after I was Adopted and also had a foster child named Eric Coles Whom I went to school with for many years and did not know until a couple of years ago. That is about all I know at this point. I would like to find The coles and Eric if possible. I know I have a mother out there some where! I don’t blame you for giving me up. You were young and probably scared. I know I’ve been there. Yes you have a Grandson and I would like you to meet him if possible. and I would like to find out if I have any sisters or brothers. Denise Longland.
5. Ozyfrankee :i am a female born sept 15,1972 @ Vancouver general . Birth Mother born 1950.Looking to make contact with birthmother/ family?
6. Candyapple :Born In Kamloops,B.C. @ Royal Inland Hospital
7. Tamisterling :My name is Tami Sterling - I am looking for my cousin‚ she was named Robin Diane at birth. Her birth mothers name is Diane Beatrice Sterling‚ married name McArthur. Robin’s fathers name is Vince‚ he’s Italian - that’s all I know about him. I believe she was born in Vancouver on August 3‚ 1967. I know my Aunt would love to meet her as would the rest of the family. If this sounds like it could be you or someone you know I can be reached by email.
8. Cosmachenko :I am finding out information for my mother. Her adopted name is Mary Louise Giselle Carriere. She had a birth certificate from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada @ the St.Boniface Hospital. I went with her there last year and they said that she did not exist. Her birth said May 22,1954. She contacted the Canadian government and they said that she was maid a year younger. Her adopted parents names were Claudette and Gerard Carriere. My mother is a Circumsized women. She has no lips.
9. Sandrad :uncle fred if you see this e-mail please contact me.
10. Tigerstrike :if you gave up a daughter in 1962‚ named dianna lynn barber‚i would very much love to hear from you‚and to find out if i have any brothers or sisters. i have children now and i would love for my family to meet them. please e-mail me. if you are still alive‚ i know that you will find me.
British Columbia Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide Adoption Reunion Registry for Canada where you can meet by mutual consent whether you've accessed your adoption records or not. From Vancouver to Quebec City and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Canada allows open access to birth records and identifying information in all provinces except Quebec, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia where records are sealed. In provinces where adoption records are open to birth parent and adoptees to access, an adoptee or birth parent may file a Disclosure Veto or a Contact Preference to maintain privacy.