1. RollandeBeaulie :Born in Montreal @ Miséricorde Hospital Sunday April 21/1963 @ 9:51 PM Weight 7lb 2on lenght 21 inches Abandon Tacite June 3 1964 Placed in adoption family October 14 1965 Legal adoption made March 12 1968 Montreal Québec Mother info: 27 year old at the time 98 lb 5’4" brown
2. Morticiaaddams :Hi, I was adopted when I was about 1 year old.I was adopted froma social services agency in Gaspe,Canada.I was given the name SYLVIA FOURNIER @ birth and it was changed by the folks whom adopted me later.I was adopted to folks whom lived in NY. I was born in Rivere_Au_Renard, Gaspe Canada,I believe. I hope I speled that corret..eekkk. I do not know my mom’s name nor dad’s either.I am searching for both or either of them.I long to meet them and my heart is on their sholders.I * with them whereever they might be. I miss them,hold no remorse or harbor bad feelings..only good ones. I have always wanted to know and meet them,since I was a wee tike! MOm,Dad if your out there searching for me...I am rihgt here....guys,looking for you too. <3
3. Victor6308 :Hello My name is Victor De Gruchy However Born as Victor Morrison.I was born in Montreal Quebec at the Catherine Booth Hospital August 14 1963.All I know form my mother’s maiden Name is that it is Shirley.She left me at the Villa Marie Social Center that was located near the Montreal Children’s Hospital.I am trying to find weather my Mother or Father.If they are still alive and where they are today.
4. Mike3000 :i was taken in charge by a law firm in Montreal quebec on cathcart street my name was leonard or pedro mc millan.i was adopted when i was 2years old a 13 year old was taking care of me before i was put up for adoption it could of been a step sister or my bio sister i’ma either irish or finish or swedish
5. Lockheimer :St.Mary’s Hospital in Montreal‚Quebec CANADA Adoption agency in 1966-67 was BATASHAW MY Mother was 17-21yrs of age.I was told that she earned a degree in classical music at Mc.Gill University and of german decent.My father was of Greek decent. RE:IMPORTANT MEDICAL INFOI was born with a severe hip/legs disorder which I was fitted with leg braces and spec-shoes‚for aproxuntill the age of 04yrs.. Ive been searching for the last 35yrs‚for my family....
6. Lockheimer :Cecil H. MacNaughten Q.C. Avocat Guenter Ernst Lockheimer Pierrefonds‚ Quebec
7. Cosmachenko :I am finding out information for my mother. Her adopted name is Mary Louise Giselle Carriere. She had a birth certificate from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada @ the St.Boniface Hospital. I went with her there last year and they said that she did not exist. Her birth said May 22,1954. She contacted the Canadian government and they said that she was maid a year younger. Her adopted parents names were Claudette and Gerard Carriere. My mother is a Circumsized women. She has no lips.
8. Sandrad :uncle fred if you see this e-mail please contact me.
9. Littlebear2009 :hello i am a birth mom looking for my sion his name is justin kenneth ronald connell please i havent heard nothing back from you guys i wait for almost 6 mouth so you suopse to help i dont see no respound please at lease give me information
10. Lynn2511 :To whom it may concern: I am looking into my mothers history she was born at misericorde hospital in 1938 her mother was 17 with others siblings her mother came to the hospital from abitibi canada. my mother was adopted by robert and simone Ouellette who have already passed please if you could direct me in the right direction to find my mothers parents or siblings i would really appreciate the help. thank you so very much we are needing this not only for medical purposes but to find relatives for her. Her giving name i believe was Gertrude Laurent after a nurse that work there. Thank you
Quebec Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide Adoption Reunion Registry for Canada where you can meet by mutual consent whether you've accessed your adoption records or not. From Vancouver to Quebec City and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Canada allows open access to birth records and identifying information in all provinces except Quebec, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia where records are sealed. In provinces where adoption records are open to birth parent and adoptees to access, an adoptee or birth parent may file a Disclosure Veto or a Contact Preference to maintain privacy.