South Carolina Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in South Carolina? Or are you searching for someone born in South Carolina? Adopted.com is proud to offer a South Carolina state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Charleston to Greenville and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! The original birth certificate of adoptees born in South Carolina are sealed and the State Registrar has not specified a procedure for access to the original birth certificate.
Members Currently Searching Within South Carolina
41. Tazloverinok :She was born as baby girl Paddeck in Los Angeles County‚ unknown hospital. I was told she was kept for about 6 months before putting her up for adoption. So her OBC would possibly have the first name as Amy. She was girl number 6 out of 7. Ancestory.com confirms a baby girl Paddeck with a DOB 10/21/1969. I’m girl number 7.
42. Helenfakoury :my adopted parents are Sara & Roy fakoury. the adoption agency lady was Vicky. I live in South Carolina.
43. Lookn4babydavid :I was born on June 5‚ 1965 at Fort Jackson Army Hospital in Columbia‚ South Carolina (Richland County). I was given the name "Baby David" by my birth mother. My adoptive parents were told that my biological mother was 16yrs old‚ & her father(my biological grandfather) was a colonel in the army.
44. 15ismyfatheradopted :My father James E. Fairey DOB Jan 19‚ 1920 does not have a birth certificate and the parents that raised him lived in Florence SC. I was told after my fathers death in 1983 that he was adopted from Charleston‚ SC. I can find no record of his birth or adoption. Any help in determining if he was adopted would be appreciated Thank You J. C. Fairey
45. Eddiepaul :Looking for my wife birth mother. her mother was 14 years old at the time of birth. Her name was Sally Dockery she was born around 1947 not sure where she was from. adoption was in Aiken South Carolina. She would love to meet her birth mother. She was adopted by Ira Collins and had a good childhood Eddie Sheffield
46. BuffyBuffkin :Looking for birth family. I was born Anna Michelle at MUSC at 1:24 on 4/28/1988. The adoption case was filed in Horry County but I was picked up in Greenville County. Mother’s birthday was 2/4/68. She was 20 at the time of birth. she has two brother‚ born 8/6/67 and 3/28/70‚ and a half brother‚ born 12/30/75. her her father. Step-father was born on 8/6/47 and worked as a policeman before installing sprinklers. The mother is described as blue eyed with brownish red hair and 5’6" tall. She worked in the textiles industry as well as jobs as a cook and cashier. She went into the hospital during pregnancy because she severed her fingertip but it was reattached. She enjoyed rollerskating. She quit school in the 10th grade but went back and got her GED. The grandmother had hazel eyes and dyed red hair. She had a BA in education but worked‚ at the time‚ as a waitress. Not much is know about birth father. The two met through friends and were involved for 2-3 months. He lived with his sister as was 22. He worked in manufacturing and had brown hair and blue eyes. The case lawyer was George Cox‚ Jr.‚ the trial judge was Kaye Hearn‚ my Guardian ad Litem was D. Carroll Padgett. I was part of DSS adoption service area 4. The name Beryl Riding is written in the adoption papers but I’m not sure of the connection. She lived in Taylors and could have been a foster parent between hospital and adoption.
47. Knaz216 :I am helping a friend look for her Mother. The mothers name maybe ’Helen Margaret Williams". She looked to be 17/18 on the pic I have that was taken in 1968. This was an Illegal adoption done by E. Pickens Rish from Pelion‚ SC . The baby was born 5/25/1968 and we have a pick of the Mother (Helen Margaret Williams) holding the baby in from of a church we think is King Grove Baptist Church‚ Pelion SC. The baby ‚ Connie‚ is my friend and we are in search of the Mother. Some how Balitmore‚ MD was mentioned but everyone has lied so much we just do not know what to believe. If you have any info please contact us.
48. LMcclintock :My birth name is Asante Sanders‚ but my adopted name is LaShanda McClintock. I would love to meet my real parents.
49. Mulugah :you may contact me
50. Rralooking :Looking for my brother’s in-law - Daughter. Name at birth: Baby Girl Grady listed on birth band‚ name was to be Marjorie Dawn‚ BD 05-24-1968‚ born in Charleston‚ S. Carolina @ the Florence Crittenton Home Mother: Lisa or Alicia or Alisha Goodman