Kentucky Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you orn in Kentucky? Or are you searching for someone born in Kentucky? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Kentucky state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Bowling Green to Louisville and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! adult adoptees born in Kentucky who wish to obtain their original, sealed birth certificate can only do so through a court order. Nonidentifying information can be made available upon the written request of the adult adoptee. Such information may not be made available if it includes any information that might identify the birth parents of the adoptee.
Members Currently Searching Within Kentucky
1. RYBA :I AM LOOKING FOR MY BIRTH FAMILY!! I AM A WHITE FEMALE AGE 37 BORN 2-22-1970. I WEIGHED 7LBS.5OZ AND WAS 19 1/2". I WAS GIVEN THE NAME "ELIZABETH AT BIRTH BY SOMEONE. I WAS NAMED TERESA LYNNE CASTLE BY MY ADOPTED PARENTS. I WAS TOLD THAT MY BIRTH MOTHER WAS 23 AND A COLLEGE SENIOR AT THE TIME OF MY BIRTH. MATERNAL GRANDMOTHER WAS IN HER 50’S AT THE TIME OF MY BIRTH. MATERNAL GRANDFATHER DIED IN 1967. BIRTH MOTHER HAD 3 BROTHERS. I WAS ADOPTED WHEN I WAS 2-3 MONTHS OLD. I COULD HAVE BEEN IN FOSTER CARE PRIOR TO ADOPTION. I WAS RECEIVED BY MY PARENTS IN MERCER COUNTY‚ KENTUCKY. I WAS RAISED (LIVED IN) KNOX COUNTY (CORBIN‚ KENTUCKY. MY ADOPTIVE PARENTS NAMES ARE JAMES & PATRICIA CASTLE. I HAVE RED CURLY WAVEY HAIR. TALL & THIN. I NOW RESIDE IN FLORIDA. ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE GREAT. I NEED TO THANK MY MOM FOR THE DECISION SHE MADE. I HAVE LIVED A GREAT LIFE. PLEASE CONTACT ME. THANKS‚ "ELIZABETH" TERESA LYNNE CASTLE
2. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
3. Shawnr9746 :Hello‚ I’m searching for any and all biological family members. I was born January 23‚ 1974 in Louisville Kentucky. My mother is white and she was 19 at the time of my birth. My father is black and he was 22 years old at the time of my birth. I do know that my mother placed a female up for adoption also. If you have any information please contact me
4. Jastone :searching for a birth mom - adoption in kentucky- birthdate 12-21-1984- daughter
5. Hands :Mail Child adopted to persons in Kentucky but born in Tacoma‚ Washington on 10-19-1945.
6. Marthascomer :iso my sister betty jean sutherland‚ you may not even know about me‚ but i have been searching for you for years. you were born in louisville ky. 09/15/1944 mother nina sutherland. i am your sister martha r sutherland (comer) 01/13/1943
7. Lookingforotherhalf :This baby was separted at birth from natural mother and twin sister. Born april 21 1958 at pine mountain hospital in pine mountain ky.
8. MARGEC :Looking for my nephew born 9/23/1977 at St. Joseph’s Infirmary, Louisville, Ky. I have located his sister and wish to reunite them.
9. Cfaircloth10 :hi my name is crystal faircloth and i would like to find my sister her name is jessica nicole faircloth i sure do miss her alot and i also would like to see her again.
10. Donnajlischer :I have tried to locate my daughter for almost 50 years unsuccessfully. She was given in a sealed adoption in Louisville‚ KY at the court house. She was born at the Salvation Army Home for Unwed Mothers in Louisville. I tried to find her through 1-800-U.S.search in 1999 but they were not able to tell me where my daughter is due to the sealed adoption. I am hoping the courts no longer prevent locating my daughter. Her name was Sherry Ann Long and her father was Jerry Brewer. Please help me.
Customer service on here is second to none!