1. J-graber :1989 my Grandmother, Deloris LaRue, passed away in Syracuse, IN. My dad-or the man who raised me-RANDY HARRIS- was her son, her biological son. At that time, Randy and my mother-TAMRA LEICHTMAN- had only been together for 5 years and had a huge drug problem. Randys, much younger, adopted, sister-AMANDA LARUE- was like a sister to myself, JAMIE GRABER, and my brother, JEREMY GRABER- we were raised together for those 5 years. She was only 8 or 9 than, I was 6 or 7, and my brother was 9 or 10 years of age. My parents fought my grandmother to let them keep her, but my grandmother knew of their drug habbit, therefore gave sole custody to- I believe- the mayor or someone of that nature, of Syracuse, IN. After Amandas departure we moved back to Arizona. Then in 1992-1993 I do believe, my dad got a letter from some attorney stating that Amanda had been given up for adoption and had a family that she had been with for awile- in Edwardsburg, Michigan-that wanted to adopt her. My dad was devistated, nontheless, still had a habbit. However, we tried hiring a lawyer, but there were few funds available, therefore not much help. AMANDA LARUE has never been forgotten. My dad still carries her picture-the only one- @ age 7. My dad hasn’t been healthy for years & probably don’t have a whole lot longer. I have tried writing talk shows to find her for all of us, but I want my father to see his baby sister before he ends up passing. I would have tried shortly after her 18th birthday, however, I have been incarcerated for the last 5 years. If we could find you AMANDA I promise we will never let you go again. Please contact me. I do believe AMANDAS birth parent or parents are from Florida. AMANDA should be 26-27 years of age. Her natural hair was blonde.
United States of America Indiana
2. Jeanne :In 1967 I was 16 years old. I gave up a daughter born may 4th 1967‚ in Fort Wayne ‚ Indiana. She was born at Saint Joesph hospital. The adoption was handled by a lawyer by the name of Barry Tremper. I wanted to keep my little girl but my parents forced me to put her up for adoption. I would so like to know that she is well and happy‚ and for her to know I loved her then and love her now. If she would like to talk to me I would be thrilled My name then was Jeannine McLeod...I am now Jeannine Skipper and live in Sault Sainte Marie‚ Michigan 49783.
3. Deblitt :baby born @ christ hospital in cincinnati,ohio on March 23,1969. baby weighed 9lbs,3oz. mother stayed at Maple Knoll Home in Cincinnati,OH, but adoption was thru Lutheran Family Services on N. Ritter Ave in Indpls,IN. birth mother is now living in Indpls, IN.
4. Dvh07 :I was born @ Community Hospital East. My real mom’s old friend Debbie took me home from the hospital, later in 1990 Debbie’s parents adopted me. I have been told i look like my birth mother. blue eyes brownish blonde hair about 5’4" medium size. I have crhons and a hearing problem. I would like to contact my birth mother to get to know her, and to know the family health history.
5. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
6. Nmthomas :I believe he was born @ Community Hospital East in Indianapolis between 1976-1978 His mother’s name is Mary Lynn Bartholomew and His fathers name is Charles Allen Uberto My mother was only 15-16 @ the time . this person is my only full blooded biological brother and I want to make sure he is alive and well .
7. Alyssa :I was born April 25‚ 1974 at St. Mary’s Hospital in Hobart‚ IN. The adoption was through Catholic Family Services. I have very little information‚ but am hopeful someone somewhere can fill in the blanks....
8. Melloyelloplay :I am a female that was born in Marion County‚ IN on January 12th‚ 1975. I need medical/health information of my birth parents. Even if you do not want to contact me or meet me‚....please‚ if you could just mail me some health/medical background of our family history. This is vey important to me.
9. Bluemax :i was born 3-11-63I was Born In IN. @ 1:37 a.m. My Mother is White Born in1944 In Indiana I weighed 6lb 3 1/2 oz. Ihave HAd wonderful adopted parents. I just need to know my birth mother and Father and let them know "I am ok".i was seen by a pediatrician named Dr Knode, someone called me Peggy.I was adopted through Family children center( may havae been a pass thru point)
10. Apreston06 :I was born November 29, 1980 @ Duke Memorial Hospital in Peru, Indiana. I am looking for my birth mother or siblings, last name Clevenger
Indiana Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Indiana? Or are you searching for someone born in Indiana? Adopted.com is proud to offer an Indiana state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Evansville to South Bend and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! For adoptions finalized prior to January 1, 1994 law requires that the Indiana State Registrar, the Family Social Services Administration (FSSA), county divisions of family and children, child placement agencies, health care providers, and courts release identifying information if both the adult adoptee (age 21 and over) and a birth parent (if named on the original birth record) file a written consent form with the office of the State Registrar. For adoptions finalized after December 31, 1993, an adult adoptee (age 21 or over) or the adoptive parents of an adoptee who is under age 21 may request information concerning the identity and location of any pre-adoptive siblings of adoptee, may receive identifying information by sending written request, along with signature identification, to the Indiana State Registrar at the Indiana State Department of Health. Effective July 1, 2018, the new law will equalize access to information for all Indiana adoptees, making Indiana the 14th state to give adult adoptees from the “closed records” period access to their original birth certificate and adoption records.
Customer service on here is second to none!