1. Catthomp32000 :Both of my sons were adopted out an they were both born at Montgomery WV in Fayette County. The other son was born July 17 1981.Would love to find both of them. Mothers name is Sharon Workman & fathers name is Harold Hager. They have a brother and sister that would love to meet them.
United States of America West Virginia
2. Catthomp32000 :They were born Joey & Jonathan Workman in Montgomery WV Mother is Sharon Patricia Workman Father is Harold Hager
3. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
4. HEATHER2327 :hello my name used to be heather vaughan but now it is miller. i gave up my son 18 years ago in wheeling west virginiA AT WHEELING PARK HOSPITal. I WANT TO FIND HIM SO BADLY. I MISS HIM AND THINK OF HIM EVERYDAY. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH TODAY JUST AS MUCH OR MORE THAN WHEN YOU WERE BORN. AT THE TIME I WAS LIVING ON THE STREET‚ AND WANTED TO GIVE YOU A LOVING HOME. I AM GREAT NOW I AM MARRIED AND NO MORE CHILDREN. I LIVE ON 64 ACRE FARM WITH HORSES AND 4 WHEELERS. SON IF YOU ARE OUT THERE PLEASE CONTACT ME. WAITING ON UR CONTACT AND BY THE WAY HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY SON!!!!
5. Nikki232 :When I turned 18 my birth mother contacted my mom and dad to speak to me , however i didnt get the message until i was 40. I am very sad that this information was not giving to me. I ache everyday and feel as though my wishes were not taken, I have always felt a void and lost not that my family didnt give me everything i needed i am the person I am today because of them. I am a very loving person and i care so much about people. I just would like my birth mother to know how careing i know she [email protected] and i want to be just like her. I love that she cared about me enough to give me up so i would ha
6. Bwaggoner24 :my girlfriends dads name is rodney bates we think.cory my girlfriend was born june 28 1975 in morgantown‚wv. we are searching for her father.we beleave he lives in elizabethton‚tn.anyone with info.please contact me thank you and god bless
7. Cfaircloth10 :hi my name is crystal faircloth and i would like to find my sister her name is jessica nicole faircloth i sure do miss her alot and i also would like to see her again.
8. Tamifrench :Antoinet L Lorriane Born April 12 1967 Santa Barbara California Mothers Name: Agnes Ladorna Lewis Father Name: James Lowell Lorraine
9. Ritchie1977 :i was born christmas day please find meadopted by cindy and richard irwin in weirton wv
10. GAVIA29TX :i want to find my brother GABRIEL GAVIA whos now about 43 last time i saw him he was 13 and visited me in DEL RIO TX but left after an arguement which i regret. also im looking for my real mother MARIA LEONOR GAVIA (age 18- 22 at the time she had me)........who left me because my father JESUS GAVIA sister CONSUELO SALAS GAVIA kicked her out when i was 6 mths old. yet her story to me has also been that my mother didnt love or want me. i was born in APRIL 26 1955 in BROWNSVILLE TEXAS. I was also baptized in OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE CHURCH.... my sponsors were DAVID GUEVARA and CONCEPCION SIERRA on JUNE 5 1955. yet after two months my parents moved to a city in mexico called ACUNA COAHUILA. My mother must live in Brownsville tx because her family is from there which is also her birth place. for any information you might know please email me this will mean the world to me
West Virginia Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in West Virginia? Or are you searching for someone born in West Virginia? Adopted.com is proud to offer a West Virginia state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We haev provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Princeton to Morgantown and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Those who wish to obtain access to their original birth certificate can only do so through a court order upon good cause shown.