1. Amiller :I am looking for my older sister. She was born November of 1963 in Cincinnati‚ Ohio. We shared the same patient leather baby shoes and our mother marker her name and my name in the shoes. I have those shoes today. Also‚ I have the little pink baby announcemnet that was on her basinet. Ramona Jane Watson‚ born in Cincinnati‚ Ohio at what was General Hospital in Cincinnati. I do not want to pry but I think it woul dbe nice to know you. I don’t want to intrude in your private life‚ but it would be nice to share some family news with you. I am 42‚ have been married 19 years. We have a 17 year old son. Please contact me if you think you are my sister. Alice Ann Watson- Miller
2. Firegold :I am looking for Anthony Nickols that was born in Columbus‚ Ohio. I have found 5 possible names for him but have not heard from the letters that I have sent out yet..but I am hoping that he answers me or can find my blogs on the subject.
3. Firegold :I am looking for birth father. I have a name but no address His name is Ivan Martin
4. Firegold :I am looking for information on my husbands family. He was adopted in Belmont county Ohio. His given first name was Delbert.
5. Ruth :Rachel Lyn montgomery Born 01/30/1985 to me Karen R Montgomery(Nichols)and Timothy A.Montgomeryat Metro Hospital in Cleveland‚Ohio .Rachel i’am trying to reach you and have been for some time I would like to meet again and talk to you i’am sick and ready to have surgury here soon you also have another sister that’s younger and another brother who would like to meet you as well. So Rachel let’s talk and meet so I can explain why I’m not in your life‚oh your are an aunt(6 months old boy) from your younger sister Tanya Montgomery.I know you have been wondering where i’am. I cry day and night for you wondering where you are if you are married‚have any children or if you are even alive‚so please Rachel call me PLEASE.Your Birth Mother Karen
6. Glenboltz :I was born 1/11/69 in cleveland‚ ohio at St. Ann’s hospital then sent to the DePaul infant home where I stayed until placed with my adoptive parents in apr. of 69. I do not know my birth mothers name. I was told by a social worker that my mom named me after her father who was named james........thats all i know. contact me.
7. Bogaj8 :The baby girl was born in a home for unwed mothers in hamilton ohio- mothers name is Pamela Sue Mineer‚ Grandparents JoAnn (Cann) Bogart‚ Tommy Bogart. My name is Amy Bogart‚ I am the babys Aunt. I just found out about the baby girl‚ I would love to meet her and have her a part of our lives. She has 3 sisters‚ Dawn‚ Mindy‚ Joanna‚ all living in Cincinnati. I have also talk with them‚ they had no ideal about the baby. Pam (mother) my sister‚ passed away 6-14-06‚ that is when all came out. I think she told us so we could make a connection. If you would like to call me‚ I live in Florida. I would love to hear how your life was growning up and how it is now and have a relationship.
8. Howardab1 :Hi! I am looking for my biological father whom I believe is named David Wayne Raley‚ and is approximately around 45-46 years old? I was born in Cincinnati‚ Ohio at Jewish hospital‚ I still live in Cincinnati. My birthday is March 19‚ 1986 and I am 21 years old. My birth mother is Julia Howard‚ her maiden name is Coots...she is from Deer Park Ohio. I was told by her that David is from Raleigh‚ NC‚ and attended college at the University of Cincinnati. I was also told that he flew in from Florida‚ for my adoption court date and stayed with my grandmother Jewell Coots. Which was in the Hamilton county court system. My adopted father is David Howard. I just recently found all of this out‚ and my mom says that what I have wrote here‚ is all that she knows. I also feel that she may be with holding information from me! If you are out there David‚ I am trying to find you‚ but it is very hard‚ and I do want to find you and that I want you to know I am not mad or upset with you...I just want to know you‚ my real father and for you to be in my life since you have not been for so long‚ and I really dont feel that it has been entirely your fault...Please contact me! Love‚ Amber Howard and I work at "You Guys Hair Salon"
9. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
10. Avs1003 :To whom it may concern, My son was born on May 30,1988 @Good Samaritan Hospital Cincinnati, Ohio, within 72 hours he was placed in my arms, his biological mother was a nationally ranked swimmer, piano player,was in college although however left to give birth, and then I think returned to college, the biological father, we do not know too much about, they were both Catholic. our son is desperate to find his biological parents only to find out his Heritage, German?? Irish?? Hungarian?? it is eating away at him, we are having a problem with depression, and would like to know some family history, our attorney advised me to do this for him, he is a very handsome bright 19 year old with a desperate need to ask some questions, that is all, Is there anyway you could help? Please let me know thank you :)
Ohio Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Ohio? Or are you searching for someone born in Ohio?Adopted.com is proud to offer an Ohio state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Cleveland to Cincinnati and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! as of 2015, adult adoptees in Ohio now have the ability to request their adoption file without a court order. Birthparents also had the ability to remove their names from copies of original birth certificates if they filed a request prior to March 20, 2015.
Customer service on here is second to none!