South Korea Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide adoption reunion registry for South Korea. If you’re looking to reunite with a loved one in South Korea, simply complete our form in moments and potentially match immediately with a child, parent, or sibling. Adopted.com reunites families by mutual consent, without the requirement to access adoption records. It is simple, fast, and easy. And with our NameSearch and DNA features, your chances of making a connection in South Korea are even better. Try Adopted.com now while registration is free.
Members Currently Searching Within South Korea
1. Maj_4575 :you can contact me
2. Maj_4575 :you can contact me
3. Hawaiianpunch :I was born on september 25th 1961. not sure what town though do have these names here that are on my adoption papers. 90-1‚ Choong Jong Ro L-Ka. Suhdaemun-Ku‚ Seoul‚ Korea. from what I got‚ my family name is Kim and family origin as Kim Hae. theres no record’s of my Mom or Dad. . my gardians were assigned to me on may 30th 1962 Chung‚ Ke Wha‚ residing at #632‚ Anyang-Ri‚ Anyang-Up‚ Sihetung-Kun‚ who were inaugurated as Gardian by designation of Mayor of Seoul. now whats got me stumped about my name or lack of when I was a baby is this statement on my adoption papers‚ it says "Kim Johny is hearby requested to be registered by Chung‚ Ke Wha‚ acting guardian‚ Kim Hae Song and Park Sul Wha‚ acting relatives representing family councel on this date 30 May‚ 1962." so the part that states "acting reletives" is confusing me. Does this mean they are not my relative by blood and just acting reletives becuase they dont know any of my blood reletives? which would mean my family name of Kim Hae is not my real family name? Chung Ke Wha was my social worker at the time. can anybody help me find my bio family please? if u have any info that might help please contact me. I lived most of my life in Hawaii and recently moved to Cibolo‚ Texas with my wife and 2 kids.
4. Kc7wes :Hello All! My Birth Name is Kim Bok Dong. I was born on October 7‚ 1966. I was Adopted by John Willie Reed and Jacqueline Alice (Matthews) Reed on September 12‚ 1967 in Seoul Korea. I arrived in the United States on December 1‚ 1967. I have been in search of finding my Birth Parents as well as finding Important Adoption Documents (in both the Korean and English Languages‚ (i.e. Birth Certificate‚ Adoption Papers‚ Naturalization Papers‚ etc.) since 2000 (Any information that I can find - Especially about my Birth Parents!) Former Last Names I’ve been known by: My Adotpion Name: Kimberly Denise Reed First Married Name: Kimberly Denise Capel Second Married Name: Kimberly Denise Douglas Third Married Name: Kimberly Denise Benton Any information that you feel may be helpful is Greatly Appreciated! Thank you for your time and attention! Sincerely‚ Kimberly Denise Benton
5. JulieHeeNonboe :Please contact me
6. HMKim :Adopted from South korea to America 1995 at 3mnths 2 older sisters & 1 older brother named Hyun Min Kim by agency last name: Kim
7. Ekenney27 :Born in Seoul around December 20th 1989.
8. AvaRussano :My name is Ava Russano‚ my birth name was Sei Jung Kim. I was adopted from South Korea‚ Seoul.
9. Samlassen :Juli(Mar‚ 1967. Korean name-Kyunghee)who was adopted by retired army who had two sons they were army officers in the spring 1969. Mom(Sam Lassen 73. Korean name:Sam Nim Park 박삼님) looking for my girl before my death.
10. RTinaP :Had a brother‚ when adopted. Had red hair and freckles when adopted. Not sure of year born exactly. Was approximately at 9 years old when adopted.
Customer service on here is second to none!