1. Redrose848 :On April 25th 1977 at 10:11 am at McKay Dee Hospital in Ogden Utah I gave birth to a baby girl. I named her Rachel Lee Quillen she was 21 inch"s long weight 7lbs 8ounces. And had the reddest hair ever and the bluest eyes I have ever saw. My Name at the time of her birth was Mary Lou Quillen I was born aug 28th 1958 and I am from Ogden Utah and still live here. Her fathers name was Ralph Michael Kay he was born I think in Dec of 1950 he is from Sandy Utah don’t know where he is at this time. I just want to know that she had a good life and good parents that raised her. I don"t want to inter fear in her life just want to know that she is well. I have always loved her and think of her everyday of my life And pray that she forgives me for giving her up. If she wants to know the whole story someday I will be happy to tell it to her. It was your birthday April 25th your already 30 I cant believe it HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL. I will always love you . your birth mom Mary Lou You can call me Mary Lou if it makes you feel better about things I hope some day we might meet. your dad would love you to death.if you see this and you know it is you please call to let me know your doing well
2. Redrose848 :In 1979 of nov13th. Gave birth to a Baby boy Joshua Alan Quillen At McKay Dee Hospital in Ogden Utah. I know he is probley mad and dosent want anything to do with me. But I just want to know that he has had a good life and good adopted parents. He has a Half sister. Her name is Rachel Lee Quillen Was a birth she is also adopted. She was born april 25th 1977. You both were adopted out by a lawyer named Parley Baldwin attorney at law. He is know a judge in ogden utah. He promised that you both would go to the same home. I dont know if this ever happened. But it would be nice to find out. I think about you everyday and will always love you. My name at time of your birth was Mary Lou Quillen.YOUr fathers name is Alan Russell Dagsen He passed away about ten years ago from heart faliur. He loved you so much and also never stopped looking for you. if you think this is you you can contact me‚ sure hope I meet you some day my son. I have health issues you might want to know about if you have a family. May God be with you. I do have your soc sec number they gave you at birth. but Im sure they had it changed
3. Mayrayday21 :I was Born Dec 10 1985 @ Lakeview Hospital Bountiful Utah. I was told that My mother was Caucasian with blonde hair and olive colored skin and she liked books Antiques and Dancing and was Perky, Her Parents were also Deaf. My father was Half African American and He was in the Air Force and has a front gold tooth. I would really like to meet you, and know what you are like, and see if we have any of the same characteristics.
4. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
5. Lookinglauralee :I was born June 14‚ 1979 in St. George UT. I was adopted through LDS family services. I think that my birth mother had older children‚ but I am not certain. I really don’t know much about her or my birth family‚ but I am forever grateful to her for what she did for me!
6. Lookinglauralee :I understand that my birth mother had older children when I was born and given up for adoption. I was born in St. George UT on June 14‚ 1979. I was adopted through LDS family services while just a few days old.
7. Bryanhanson :I was born in LDS Hospital on 12/19/1977. I was adopted to my parents Linda and Marvin Hanson. My birth mothers name was Sharon. My birth fathers name was Dennis Kokonis (Danny).
8. Amazingallie86 :MY INFORMATION: Alyson Anne Campbell Petersen Born: 4/22/1986 Time: 4:20 AM Weight: 7 lbs 8 oz. Gestation: 41+ Weeks Length: 21 and a half IN. Head Circ: 34 cm Apgar: 7 at 1 min, 7 at 5 min Mother’s Condition: Good Labor Duration: 8+ hrs. Anesthesia: Epidural, vaginal delivery Mothers RH: Rh negative Condition of Baby: The baby was grunting and retracting after birth, so she was placed in the ICU for observation. During this time, the baby’s heart moved over to the right side but later moved back to its normal position. The pediatrician indicated that the baby would need no special care. Everything resolved itself and the baby was released from the hospital as a healthy newborn to the ADOPTING parents, Richard and Gail Campbell. Baby was 3 Days old. Didn’t say which hospital but I believe it was LDS. BIRTH MOTHERS INFORMATION: Physical Characteristics: The birth mother, 19 years old, stood 5’6 tall and weighed approximately 145 lbs. She has blue-green eyes with dark brown hair (She was a blonde as a child) and a medium complexion. She was Caucasian, but didn’t know her ancestry because she was also adopted. Personality: The birth mother was described as a moody, private person but one who talked and laughed easily. Religion: She was a member of the LDS religion. Education: She had graduated from high school and had attended a private school. She was hoping to go to a Junior college after her pregnancy. Marital Status: She was single at the time of the pregnancy and had never been married. The birth mother sent out announcements in 1987 stating she was getting married. She also sent another announcement in 1988 saying she had given birth to a baby girl. Occupation: She wasn’t working at the time of pregnancy. Talents and Interests: The birth mother enjoyed singing, modeling and playing the piano. Relationship with birth father: The couple had known eachother for about five months. He had moved from the area and was no longer in contact with the birth mother. Health: The birth mother reported that neither she nor the birth father had used drugs, but she is allergic to penicillin. She did fall down six steps during her pregnancy. The doctor reported after his examination that the baby’s heartbeat was strong and everything was fine. However, the doctor did want her to eat more because she wasn’t gaining the necessary weight for pregnancy. This was her first pregnancy. Because the birth mother was adopted, she did not have any background information on her extended family. Family Constellation: She was the youngest of two adopted children. She had an older adopted brother. Her adoptive father died when the birth mother was five years old. No details were given on his death. Her adoptive father had a college education and worked in an office. Her adoptive mother had a high school education and went back to work after the death of her husband. BIRTH FATHERS INFO Physical Characteristics: The birth father, 26 years old, stood 6’1 tall and weighed approximately 185 lbs. He had wavy blonde hair, blue eyes and a mustache with a large build. He also had a long face with a large mouth. His personality was described as outgoing with a sense of humor. Birth mother reported that he was suave and had a lot of self confidence with a temper that would flare easily. He was Caucasian, but didn’t list any ancestry. Religion: ’None’ Education: ’College’ Marital Status: The birth father was divorced and the father of four children from that marriage. Health: Birth mother reported that the birth father frequently drank alcohol. Employement: Birth father was a car salesman Talents and Interests: He enjoyed playing pool and singing. He had been a member of a band. **No further information was givin on the birth father or his family**
9. Jmk5981 :Janice: I sure would like to meet you‚ It was so hard for me back in 1988 to give you up for adoption. I t hurt me so emotionally‚ but I was young and did what I had to‚ I did what was best for you‚ give you a better life than what I could give you. I love you so much deep in my heart‚I always will. please contact me. Please contact me‚ I would love some pictures of you then and now.(recent-2008-2009) love always birthmom‚ jeanne Marie kerr
10. Olarred :I am helping my Daughter in law find her birth mother hopefully.She was born in Utah on 12 July 1984.Birth mothers 1st name might be
Utah Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Utah? Or are you searching for someone born in Utah? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Utah state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From St. George to Logan and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Utah does not allow adult adoptees to access to their own original birth certificates, except by court order. A petition for release must show good cause in order for the court to unseal the original birth certificate.