1. POWELLWY :I was born in the hospital in Sheridan, Wyoming and taken to a M.D.’s home in Cody, Wyoming where my adopted parents came to get me @ 3 days post birth. I believe my birth mother was from Cody.
United States of America Wyoming
2. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
3. Susan3cab :Adoption agency (don’t remember name) in Wyoming handled everything. My daughter was born in the only County Hospital in Cheyenne by a midwife on 04/19/1980 @ 3:03PM. I got to spend 5 min. with her before they took her away. she had lots of darkish brown hair and was totally awake and looking around for the time we spent together. I had no intention on giving her up, but I would have lost custody of my son if I did not do as my parents wished. I spent the last (3) months of my pregnancy in a home for unwed mothers in Cheyenne. I have wanted to find her for so many years. I have been physically and emotionally tied up with the terminal health of my mom (for the past 14 yrs - now passed away) and grandparents(terminal 3 yr - now have passed away) and helping my elderly father now (80 yrs) getting thru life. I only wish to meet her or talk with her if this is what she wants. I have always felt like I did not want to intrude on her life if she is happy and content. Just to wish her much happines in all her inteviors and let her know that I have prayed for her all of her life and will continue to pray for her health and happiness.
4. Audramichelle0427 :I am trying to find either of my birth parents &/or siblings. birth mother was 16 and father was 19, & I believe they are both from Ft. Worth, TX. (were I still live) My birth mother lived at the Enda Gladney home for awhile until she had me. My name was originally Angela, but I don’t know who gave me that name.
5. Tipa :i am looking for a female born in jackson hole wyo. in 1981 or 82. at st. johns hospital . im looking on behalf of denise phillips , mother of child.
6. Staceyleis :We are searching for our half brother. He was born in Buffalo‚ WY in 1978. We believe your last name is Nolan but we could be wrong. If you have information about this person please contact me.
7. Cfaircloth10 :hi my name is crystal faircloth and i would like to find my sister her name is jessica nicole faircloth i sure do miss her alot and i also would like to see her again.
8. Tamifrench :Antoinet L Lorriane Born April 12 1967 Santa Barbara California Mothers Name: Agnes Ladorna Lewis Father Name: James Lowell Lorraine
9. Rmeduna :looking for my brother who was put up for adoption before he was born‚ d.o.b 10/12/1977? birth mother penny earl‚ birth father donnie brooks. was named eric at birth. please my mother and sister and I would love to meet you. we all have a hole in our hearts knowing your out there somewhere and we cant know you.
10. GAVIA29TX :i want to find my brother GABRIEL GAVIA whos now about 43 last time i saw him he was 13 and visited me in DEL RIO TX but left after an arguement which i regret. also im looking for my real mother MARIA LEONOR GAVIA (age 18- 22 at the time she had me)........who left me because my father JESUS GAVIA sister CONSUELO SALAS GAVIA kicked her out when i was 6 mths old. yet her story to me has also been that my mother didnt love or want me. i was born in APRIL 26 1955 in BROWNSVILLE TEXAS. I was also baptized in OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE CHURCH.... my sponsors were DAVID GUEVARA and CONCEPCION SIERRA on JUNE 5 1955. yet after two months my parents moved to a city in mexico called ACUNA COAHUILA. My mother must live in Brownsville tx because her family is from there which is also her birth place. for any information you might know please email me this will mean the world to me
Wyoming Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Wyoming? Or are you searching for someone born in Wyoming? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Wyoming state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Sheridan to Cheyenne and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Those who wish to obtain access to their original birth certificate can only do so through a court order.
Customer service on here is second to none!