Pennsylvania Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Pennsylvania? Or are you searching for someone born in Pennsylvania? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Pennsylvania state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Philadelphia to Pittsburgh and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Currently, adult adoptees seeking the information from their original birth certificate may only receive said information should one or both parents give consent that the information on the birth certificate be disclosed. Should only one parent consent, then only the identity of the consenting parent will be disclosed. However, starting November 3, 2017 adult adoptees will have the right to access their original birth certificate. Some still may receive a redacted birth certificate which does not disclose the name of one or both birth parents, but in this case a complete medical history will be provided to the adoptee.
Members Currently Searching Within Pennsylvania
1. LOstlOvEdOnE93 : The person I am searching for was named Catherine Cynthia Tomlinson at birth. Her nickname was Katie. Parts of her name may have been changed. I have not been in contact with her but my mother (her biological mother) has contacted her through mailing letters. When the adoption agency shut down we lost contact with Catherine. When Catherine was born she was 7 lbs. 11 oz. and 21 in. long. This was on May 20th‚ 1989 on a saturday at 9:30 PM. She was born with blonde hair and blue eyes. As a baby she was allergic to milk‚ but that runs in my family and usually goes away after a little while. The people who adopted her said their names were Tom and Jane‚ but we are not positive if that is really their names. They said to have owned 2 car dealerships and one racetrack at the time. They lived in Pennsylvania. Jane was said to be a school teacher. The adoption agency was "Choices Adoption Agency" and the person who worked there who helped my mother find someone to adopt Catherine was named Shirley Owens. Catherine was my mothers first child‚ she was only 17 when she had her and was afraid she wouldn’t be able to provide for as much as she should be provided for. 4 years after she had her she gave birth to me (1993). In 2000 she gave birth to another girl and then a little boy in 2003. Catherine was the only one that she gave up for adoption. PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY SISTER and if you have any info. that could help me find her PLEASE email me. And Catherine‚ if your reading this‚ just know that we love you alot and we want to find you. And if we do find you we want you to be happy to meet us too.
2. Mtboy1 : Just found out that my birth surname was Shannon. Looking for any family members. Was adopted to a family in the Gettysburg, Pa. area @ about nine months of age.
3. Ambershimmer : My fiancee was born in May, 1964, @ Chester County Hospital. His mother, we believe her name to be Laura xxxxx, was 16 @ the time of his birth. He wants nothing from her, but to find her. Is she alive? Is she happy. He wants her to know that he is fine, is there a chance of reuniting? Thankyou, Melinda per Tom xxxx aka John Francis xxxxx
4. Nattyjulz : i was born on 1-20-72 @Philadelphia Methodist Hospital. Light brown hair, blue eyes.It was a private adoption, through a lawyer.I believe his name was Marvin Lundy.
5. Hzlgrn2002 : I was born in Philadelphia, Pa on 1/12/1975 @Chestnut Hill Hospital. I was adopted through Woman’s Christian Alliance here in he city. I am seeking information on my biological parents. I feel so empty without knowing who I" really am. This is starting to take a toll on my life. Please help me.
6. Sunshine70 : In 1970 Dolan & Dolan Assoc/Philadelphia General? aka University Hospital,downtown w/ one way streets like Chestnut & Walnut @ that time. I remember the doctors names I am sure they are passed on by now. I am Catholic & used to live in Florida. I have been ’haunted’ by the loss of the only child I ever gave birth to for 37 years. Not a second goes by that I don’t think of her and wonder ALL about her. I suffer from Fibromyalgia, which includes MANY ’illnesses’ and hope that she nor non of her offspring have to suffer from FMS, CFS, MS or any other dibiltating illness. The VOID in my heart and LIFE are constant and I so wish we could be re-united. I would need lots of proof,,answers I have that only your "Parents" can verify. LOVING YOU , FOREVER
7. Sunshine70 : I am 58 years old now. I was JUST 21 when I gave birth. I was raised by a U.S. Marine with a very strict Catholic regimental life. My parents still made decisions I could not control even @ 21. The past 37 years have been spent mostly in ’depression’. I haven’t and won’t EVER forget that beautiful face and that black hair,I see it CONSTANTLY in my mind. I oh so hope that my daughter had a good life and a super home with lots of love. I worry about her and her health and WONDER A LOT: AM I A GRANDMOTHER?? WOW! That would be AWESOME. My ONLY child was born in OCTOBER, 1970 and the last time I saw her she was 4-5 days old. She sure did give me a hard time being born! I had to ride in a paddy wagon to get to ER because of the Traffic. I lived in Florida, then but in Michigan, now. I am registered here and at ISRR. I AM HOPING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ME, ALSO, I LOVE YOU, MY DAUGHTER.
8. Myprincess68 : I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
9. Lizard1986 : Tracey Sue Carney at lancater general hospital believe baby was named leevi
10. DZernhelt : My name used to be "David Robert Moore‚" but since I was adopted‚ my name changed to "David Robert Zernhelt." I was born in what what used to be known as "Allentown Hospital‚" but today is called‚ "Lehigh Valley Hospital." I am searching for my biological mother‚ father‚ and sister. I hope someone maybe somewhere in my biological family is still alive and finds my cry in the hopes for us to be reunited after 33 yrs. I am currently 33 years old and reside in Phillipsburg‚ New Jersey (U.S.A.)
Begin your search