New Hampshire Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in New Hampshire? Or are you searching for somone born in New Hampshire? Adopted.com is proud to offer a New Hampshire state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Manchester to Pittsburgh and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adult adoptees born in New Hampshire can obtain a non-certified copy of their original birth certificate from NH Vital Records Administration via written or in person request. If a birth parent has filled out a contact preference form and medical history form and filed them with NH Vital Records Administration, those forms can also be obtained by contacting NH Vital Records.
Members Currently Searching Within New Hampshire
1. Myprincess68 : I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
2. Cfaircloth10 : hi my name is crystal faircloth and i would like to find my sister her name is jessica nicole faircloth i sure do miss her alot and i also would like to see her again.
3. Tamifrench : Antoinet L Lorriane Born April 12 1967 Santa Barbara California Mothers Name: Agnes Ladorna Lewis Father Name: James Lowell Lorraine
4. GAVIA29TX : i want to find my brother GABRIEL GAVIA whos now about 43 last time i saw him he was 13 and visited me in DEL RIO TX but left after an arguement which i regret. also im looking for my real mother MARIA LEONOR GAVIA (age 18- 22 at the time she had me)........who left me because my father JESUS GAVIA sister CONSUELO SALAS GAVIA kicked her out when i was 6 mths old. yet her story to me has also been that my mother didnt love or want me. i was born in APRIL 26 1955 in BROWNSVILLE TEXAS. I was also baptized in OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE CHURCH.... my sponsors were DAVID GUEVARA and CONCEPCION SIERRA on JUNE 5 1955. yet after two months my parents moved to a city in mexico called ACUNA COAHUILA. My mother must live in Brownsville tx because her family is from there which is also her birth place. for any information you might know please email me this will mean the world to me
5. OlgaHunt : Searching for my brother given up at birth‚ but never adopted. Born NY 1959. Mother name was Argle Hunt at the time of his birth. He was born with the last name HUNT. I am his baby sister.
6. OlgaHunt : Searching for brother given up at birth but never adopted. Born 1959 in NY. I think he was born in long island. Our mother’s name was Argle.Hunt. I am his baby sister and my name is Olga Hunt. I currently live in Louisville‚ KY.
7. Lofrasier : i am looking for my son kenneth slater he is now about 37 years old i am his birth mother Shirley ann slater if any one have seem him please get in touch with me. i live in England Arkansas
8. 2778 : Looking for my son for 30 years‚ read The Charlotte Observer online 2/4/2012‚ A Mother’s Endless Search a story on looking for her long lost son for 30 years‚ please help us‚ God Bless all Who Reads This‚.
9. Russell1987 : I want to find my birthson‚ Joshua Curtis Foster. He was born on 1/11/1987 in French Camp California close by Manteca. His Mom‚ Teresa Paige died in 1999 and I don’t think he was ever notified. Josh‚ we think was adopted when he was about 8 or 9 in New Hampshire. He may have moved from New Hampshire to Mass. but we still are not sure. His Grandma is Gayle Foster. Not sure if his last name is even Foster anymore.
10. Bilgemaster : Searching for Bronislawa Vodonis (or "Wodonis" or "Kisza") born in Munich‚ Germany on behalf of her older sister Stanislawa. Bronislawa is the daughter of Rozalie Vodonis (nee Kiska)‚ who died in November 2‚ 1949 and Petro Vodonis. The sisters were separated after the mother’s death and separately adopted. If you have any information on Bronislawa’s whereabouts‚ please contact: William Connelly Holocaust Survivors and Victims Resource Center
Begin your search