1. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
United States of America Vermont
2. Davidperry2682 :i was told i have 16 brothers and sisters i am about the 3rd oldest i was told my mother name was donna or diana peoples and my fathers name was david escobar i am 26 years old i was born on october 26th of the year 1982 i am a father now and i would like to meet my famliy and know my family history for the sake of my own child i was born in newyork in the jamacia queens hospital if you believe you are part of my family let me know.
3. Phijji :Searching for half sister born Oct. 1966 in Burlington Vermont. Birth mother was at the Elizabeth Lund Home. Baby was adopted by a family of French Canadian descent. Adoptee has blue eyes and had very light blonde hair at birth. Was talking at ten months old and was bilingual. I am 15 years older than you and am a retired R.N. I hope this finds you. Ruth.
4. Cfaircloth10 :hi my name is crystal faircloth and i would like to find my sister her name is jessica nicole faircloth i sure do miss her alot and i also would like to see her again.
5. Tamifrench :Antoinet L Lorriane Born April 12 1967 Santa Barbara California Mothers Name: Agnes Ladorna Lewis Father Name: James Lowell Lorraine
6. GAVIA29TX :i want to find my brother GABRIEL GAVIA whos now about 43 last time i saw him he was 13 and visited me in DEL RIO TX but left after an arguement which i regret. also im looking for my real mother MARIA LEONOR GAVIA (age 18- 22 at the time she had me)........who left me because my father JESUS GAVIA sister CONSUELO SALAS GAVIA kicked her out when i was 6 mths old. yet her story to me has also been that my mother didnt love or want me. i was born in APRIL 26 1955 in BROWNSVILLE TEXAS. I was also baptized in OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE CHURCH.... my sponsors were DAVID GUEVARA and CONCEPCION SIERRA on JUNE 5 1955. yet after two months my parents moved to a city in mexico called ACUNA COAHUILA. My mother must live in Brownsville tx because her family is from there which is also her birth place. for any information you might know please email me this will mean the world to me
7. Ishmaelbrown :Okay’s it my pleasure to share about me but i will like to meet u in other to talk
8. OlgaHunt :Searching for my brother given up at birth‚ but never adopted. Born NY 1959. Mother name was Argle Hunt at the time of his birth. He was born with the last name HUNT. I am his baby sister.
9. OlgaHunt :Searching for brother given up at birth but never adopted. Born 1959 in NY. I think he was born in long island. Our mother’s name was Argle.Hunt. I am his baby sister and my name is Olga Hunt. I currently live in Louisville‚ KY.
10. Lofrasier :i am looking for my son kenneth slater he is now about 37 years old i am his birth mother Shirley ann slater if any one have seem him please get in touch with me. i live in England Arkansas
Vermont Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Vermont? Or are you searching for someone born in Vermont? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Vermont state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Brattleboro to Burlington and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Vermont does not allow adult adoptees unrestricted access to their own original birth certificates. Access may be obtained through a probate court order or by adoptees who are at least 18 years of age and who have already obtained identifying information.