New York Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in New York? Or are you searching for someone born in New York? Adopted.com is proud to offer a New York state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Staten Island to Manhattan and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Those who wish to obtain access to their original birth certificate can only do so through a court order.
Members Currently Searching Within New York
1. Wtriolo :I have been looking for my mother since i was 13 years old a birth my name was william richard begraph now my name is william bradshaw triolo at the time of my birth my mothers name was joann marie begraph now her married name is joann forshaw if any one has some information that can help me out contact me.
2. Bmom7 :Searching for Theresa Louise dob 9-9-70.. New York...
3. Adrienne :I was adopted in Long Island‚ N.Y. on Oct. 31‚ 1960. My birthmother was said to have been 19 at the time. My birthfather was said to have been married with maybe five children‚ I’m not sure of this information this is just what I had been told growing up. My adopted father was said to have met my bithmother in an attorney’s office. I would very much like to find my birthmother and family. Any info. please contact me.
4. Briangillette :My name is Brian Howard Gillette born on Sept. 14 1971 in St. Josephs Hospital‚ Elmira‚ NY.I know that my birth mother was an employee of my married birth father. My birth mother was 16 yrs. old and probably felt she could not provide for me. I assume my Birth father did not want to risk his marriage and life with his family. I wish he would of thought about that before I happened. I am his family too. I forgive him though and would love to know him. I am differant from the rest of my family and I don’t see me in either adopted parent. (I should’nt) I do not know a legacy of generations to tell my two sons about. I do not health risks to protect from my sons from. I do not know mt family. I was placed in foster care in the home of my adopted parents Verne and Jeanne Gillette. Although they both have done a wonderful job in raising me and I love them both‚ I have never known what that feeling is like having a connected relationship like blood has. I see it with my sister‚ who is the only birth child‚ and my adopted parents. They are always together. I also have two other sisters‚ also adopted‚ and they are as seperated from my adopted parents as I am. One has found her birth mother. By chance either my birth mother or father is looking for me‚ I want you both to know that I want to be found and I want to find you and other siblings too. For years I convinced myself that I never wanted to know you. The truth is I was only trying to protect my adopted parents feelings. I have not told my adopted parents that I am looking so I have little to go on. Hoping that if I put myself out there‚ one of you will find me or alow me to find you. I am sure that there is not one adopted individual out there that has yet to know there birth family‚ can deny an emptyness in there heart. I would like you both to know that you have two other grandchildren‚ both boys‚ Andrew age 4 and Drue age 12. PLEASE‚ if anybody has anything to offer in my search‚ email me.
5. Jbannen :I was Born in 1970 and my name at that time was Terry Clark and my twin brothers name is John Clark we were adopted together my mothers name was Eva Seely. I am looking for atleast one brother whos name is Joseph Clark. I know he lived in Dania Florida but his phone was disconnected and cant find him again he is 38 I believe and we are 36. please help if at all possible..thank you Jean
6. Teajay2 :Born on may 29 1970 @ st josephs hospital in elmira ny. Chemung county catholic charities dealt with adoption process. I’* seeking to meet birthmother or father or any other bio. kin !
7. Windstar :I have found my bothers and one sister but am looking for the older sister. Our birth mother has been deceased since 1/18/95. Her name was Sheila Dawn (Cole) Stone Showers dob. 9/18/1940. Cole was her maiden name Stone and Showers were married names. Sister would have been born in most likley 56 or 57 and adoption most likley would have been thru Broome County Social Services. My sisters father may have been a man who rode a motorcycle and went by the name Bear. My sister may have been born in a Sidney‚ NY hospital.
8. Ellenlota :ISO MALE 4/11/78 IN ROCHESTER, NY @STRONG MEMORIAL HOSPITAL BIO MOTHER WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU
9. Blessed :We have found older brother who lived with birth mother. possible 5 other siblings Birth’s mother is Edna Bailey from PA area. Boy ? born 1949 possible child 1952 or 1953 girl or boy born Aug.22 1955 adoption throu McKean county Department of Social Services. PA boy born 1957 possible child in 1959
10. SunshineOlivia :I am doing this search because my Father asked me to. i am looking for his brother‚ born David Paul. Adopted out at birth. April or May of 1954. Born at St Francis Hosp. in Olean NY. Possibly adopted by a family in Salamanca NY.
Customer service on here is second to none!