1. Brian :Royal Alex Hospital Edmonton Alberta adopted by Norman & Sheila @ Holborn Alberta
2. Joelgraham :We received an email from Joel Graham Jordan Finkbeiner’s(Jordan Bahan Purves) adoptive Mother‚ Gloria Finkbeiner. She sais that Joel would like to make contact with his biological Mother Wendy Bahan. Joel is starting medical school in fall of ’08 and would like to obtain his native status as this furthers his chances of being excepted. Adoptive Mother is greatful for the blessing you’ve givin them and is incouraging him to continue the search. We would love to help as the adoption was initially done through us‚ however our files don’t date back this far. Jennifer Illescas/Wendy Robinson Christian Adoption Services
3. Jayme :I was born in Saskatchewan april 7 1983 I weighed 7 lbs 7oz my mom was 16 or 17 and my dad was 20. My mom was athletic my dad was in the construction industry.I was adopted out of Calgary when I was 3 weeks old. My birth mom wrote a couple letters to my adoptive parents through the adoption agency‚her name was not disclosed.My name is Jayme Dillon.
4. Marymac2468 :born @ the holly cross hospital in calgary alberta. he was a week old when he was adopted.
5. KristaBetton :birth mother maiden name : Marilyn Rose Waller born September 5,1952 birth father name : James Keith born approximately 1950, adoption took place July 1970 i was born @ the University of Alberta hospital in Edmonton Alberta on March 25 , 1970, i am searching for my birth parents and any biological relatives
6. Cosmachenko :I am finding out information for my mother. Her adopted name is Mary Louise Giselle Carriere. She had a birth certificate from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada @ the St.Boniface Hospital. I went with her there last year and they said that she did not exist. Her birth said May 22,1954. She contacted the Canadian government and they said that she was maid a year younger. Her adopted parents names were Claudette and Gerard Carriere. My mother is a Circumsized women. She has no lips.
7. Sandrad :uncle fred if you see this e-mail please contact me.
8. Littlebear2009 :hello i am a birth mom looking for my sion his name is justin kenneth ronald connell please i havent heard nothing back from you guys i wait for almost 6 mouth so you suopse to help i dont see no respound please at lease give me information
9. Rhmorrish :I am interested in finding my birth family and sibblings if any.My name prior to adoption was Leslie David Doyle.I was born in Calgary at Calgary General Hospital
10. Gaynel :Born Dec 28‚1966 at the Miscordia Hospital Edmonton Alberta Given Name Cheryl Marie Fraser‚ Adopted to Gordon and Shirley Lider September 10‚1968. FAther is Terence Neiland Smith . Would like to meet contact
Alberta Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide Adoption Reunion Registry for Canada where you can meet by mutual consent whether you've accessed your adoption records or not. From Vancouver to Quebec City and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Canada allows open access to birth records and identifying information in all provinces except Quebec, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia where records are sealed. In provinces where adoption records are open to birth parent and adoptees to access, an adoptee or birth parent may file a Disclosure Veto or a Contact Preference to maintain privacy.