Manitoba Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide Adoption Reunion Registry for Canada where you can meet by mutual consent whether you've accessed your adoption records or not. From Vancouver to Quebec City and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Canada allows open access to birth records and identifying information in all provinces except Quebec, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia where records are sealed. In provinces where adoption records are open to birth parent and adoptees to access, an adoptee or birth parent may file a Disclosure Veto or a Contact Preference to maintain privacy.
Members Currently Searching Within Manitoba
1. JoleneHill :I’m looking for my adopted out Half Sister‚ we share the same Father Kenneth Hill. My sister will be turning 18 this year and I’m hoping to find her. Her birth name was Caroline‚ i am unsure of what it might be now..she was adopted out with her half brother Joey‚ he is of no relation to me..but i’d love to meet him as well if he wants..Thanks.
2. Cosmachenko :I am finding out information for my mother. Her adopted name is Mary Louise Giselle Carriere. She had a birth certificate from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada @ the St.Boniface Hospital. I went with her there last year and they said that she did not exist. Her birth said May 22,1954. She contacted the Canadian government and they said that she was maid a year younger. Her adopted parents names were Claudette and Gerard Carriere. My mother is a Circumsized women. She has no lips.
3. Lhub :Looking for parents of a boy born in Winnipeg‚MB in 1969 at the Miseracordia Hospital givin up for adoption at birth. Possibly Spanish‚ Italian or Greek. Supposedly a son of a famous drummer.
4. Sandrad :uncle fred if you see this e-mail please contact me.
5. Littlebear2009 :hello i am a birth mom looking for my sion his name is justin kenneth ronald connell please i havent heard nothing back from you guys i wait for almost 6 mouth so you suopse to help i dont see no respound please at lease give me information
6. DougFridd :Male born March 15 1982 Winnipeg Manitoba Concordia‚ looking for sister born in 1979(also put up for adoption.
7. DougFridd :Male born March 15 1982 Winnipeg Manitoba Concordia‚ looking for sister born in 1979(also put up for adoption.
8. DougFridd :Male born March 15 1982 Winnipeg Manitoba Concordia‚ looking for sister born in 1979(also put up for adoption.
9. Melvingordonswereda :hi jason lee roulette you are my older brother my name is melvin your mothers name is marie e roulette if you are reading this i have been trying to finding you for a long time your birthdate was sept 18 1973 i hope it is right first time i heard of you is when i seen your helth card of manatoda winnpeg.
10. JudyCalhoun :Looking for the Family of Male Adoptee born on February 12‚ 1935 in Winnipeg Manitoba ‚ Hospital now closed. John Dennison Pringle was born to Helen‚ then 18 and John "Jack" Pringle‚ then 19. This was the second son for this couple‚ the first of which was also put up for adoption but passed away as an infant‚ before 1935 but died soon after. We believe he was born on September 11‚ 1933 and was named Robert Bryan / Brian Pringle. Helen and Jack did not marry each other. Jack Pringle married Olive Rae McClellan in Winnipeg. Helen married in Winnipeg at the age of 41 but then there are no further records for her. We are assuming she moved out of Province or even the Country. There are no further records in Winnipeg Vital Statistics about either Helen or Jack. Both families are of Scottish decent. Helen has a very common Scottish last names of which we do not know yet. She married Cecil in 1958 or 1959 ‚who also has a very common last name and is from the United States. Helen has 3 sisters who married and became Johnson‚ Shaw and Wilson and she had a brother named Bob. Helen’s parents names are Gertie/Gertrude and Bob/Robert. Gertie’s sisters name was Mrs. Forrest/Forest. Jack had one brother named Terrence and their parents names are Harry and Hazel Pringle. Our dad was given the name of John "Jack" Charles Uprichard when he was adopted - he later changed his last name to Pritchard. He moved from Winnipeg to Victoria to Vancouver where he went to school‚ married and started his family. We as a family would be thrilled to have some missing pieces put into place. Our dad is now 74 years old‚ married for 52 years‚ has 3 children‚ 4 grandchildren‚ 2 great grandchildren‚ also 5 step-grandchildren‚ and 3 step-great grandchildren. Please contact me if you can help us find some of our dad’s heritage and birth family members. We look forward to hearing from you.