1. Serenity360 :i am told my birth mother was 16 and birth father was 21. i was born in middleton may 14th 1980 a baby girl. ringing any bells? get ahold of me if you’d like. just would like to know if i have siblings other family out there. i was raised an only child. so it would be fun to find out i have a brother‚ or even a sister out there.
Canada Nova Scotia
2. Kathyjo :I would really like to find my half sister. Her birthname was Glenda Matheson‚ I would really like to meet you!
3. Mred :I am looking for my son who was adopted out without my knowledge by his mother. The last time I saw him he was 9 months old‚ today he would be 30. He was born may 21‚1977 at the grace maternity hosp.in halifax n.s.. His birth mother was Helen Criucshanks His dad ( me ) is Edward Paul Wilson My sons name when born was Micheal Edward Hugh Wilson
4. Raymond12374 :iam looking for my son leo patrick oday born in 1974 please find him he has a brother named dea
5. Cosmachenko :I am finding out information for my mother. Her adopted name is Mary Louise Giselle Carriere. She had a birth certificate from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada @ the St.Boniface Hospital. I went with her there last year and they said that she did not exist. Her birth said May 22,1954. She contacted the Canadian government and they said that she was maid a year younger. Her adopted parents names were Claudette and Gerard Carriere. My mother is a Circumsized women. She has no lips.
6. Sandrad :uncle fred if you see this e-mail please contact me.
7. Littlebear2009 :hello i am a birth mom looking for my sion his name is justin kenneth ronald connell please i havent heard nothing back from you guys i wait for almost 6 mouth so you suopse to help i dont see no respound please at lease give me information
8. Suerobar :born at halifax infirmary , june 9 1967. birth name georgegina marie ward .
9. Elaina90 :I’m looking for my half sister Frances. She was born to a Nancy MacLellan‚ in what I’m sorry can only presume was 1988. I know she was adopted in Nova Scotia‚ Canada. Bedford I believe to be exact was where her adopted parents lived at the time‚ I don’t know if they still do.
10. Anna1992 :Hi there , I am in search of my biological father . His name is Jeff Brown and he is from Annapolis valley, Nova Scotia . Possibly now married in Florida. Please email me with any possible information .
Nova Scotia Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide Adoption Reunion Registry for Canada where you can meet by mutual consent whether you've accessed your adoption records or not. From Vancouver to Quebec City and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Canada allows open access to birth records and identifying information in all provinces except Quebec, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia where records are sealed. In provinces where adoption records are open to birth parent and adoptees to access, an adoptee or birth parent may file a Disclosure Veto or a Contact Preference to maintain privacy.