Lancashire Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide Adoption Reunion Registry for England, where you can meet by mutual consent whether you've accessed your adoption records or not. From Plymouth to Leeds and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! In England, those over the age of 18 have access to their original birth records. Those who were adopted prior to November 12, 1975 are required to attend a counseling session with an approved adoption adviser beforehand. For those who know their birth details, you can order a copy of your original birth certificate from the General Register Office. Those who need birth details to request their birth certificate must first fill in an application for Birth certificate Information Before Adoption (BIBA). For adoptions outside England or Wales you need to contact the General Register Office where you were adopted.
Members Currently Searching Within Lancashire
1. Futur30 :I am searching for my birtrh parents. I was born in the Manchester area on the 12th October 1974 and put in the care of the Catholic Childrens Rescue Society (Diocese Of Salford) I was born as Michael Terrence McShane ‚ Biological Mothers Name Fiona Mcshane born in January 1954 and Bio Fathers Name is Terrence Barr Born around 1944
2. Muppet12345 :If you can call me on 07837223804
3. Muppet12345 :You were born in maryport or white haven. You would have had a heart operation in 1981 (non hereditary condition) you were born Lisa Marie cockton, please contact my partner Leanne
4. Michaelroutledge :I was born Stuart Smith in Blackpool on the 1st Dec 1960‚ I know I have 7 siblings and that one of my half brothers died aged about 18. My birth mother was called Jaqueline and lived near to the Jacobs factory in Blackpool. I am trying to contact any of my siblings but DO NOT wish my birth mother to know of this. Anyone with any information can contact me. Many thanks
5. Pauldurcan1958 :I was born paul durcan 21st sept 1958 crumpsall manchester birth mother maureen durcan worked at millgate / long gate hotel
6. Wendynurse12 :i am looking for adoptive grandparents or siblings my name is wendy nurse daughter of pauline campbelle grandaughter of margrette and harold cambelle birth mother mary anne kerr from scotland had connections with manchester mums date of birth was 2 10 1952 pauline anne kerr widnes cheshire
7. Davidgeorgemasterman :Searching birth cert name Richard Mark‚ born 1 November 1961‚ the haven yateley. Mother Mary Ramsey McGregor McMillan‚ Father unknown. Fostered and later adopted house Gidley Way Horspath Oxfordshire.
8. Davidjamescunningham :My partner is searching for his mother‚ Christine Robertson. . His farthers name was Alan Cunningham. I was born in ipswich ‚ on the ‚ 04/05/1978 to Christine Robertson and Alan.Cunningham.. .
9. Jot1981 :I am looking for my birth mother who adopted me in 1981. My name was Joanne Louise Mcgill before the adoption. I was born in Preston on the 3rd February 1981.
10. Alimac33 :Birth name is Gary/Garry Mark Bolt