Wales Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide adoption reunion registry for Wales. If you’re looking to reunite with a loved one in Wales, simply complete our form in moments and potentially match immediately with a child, parent, or sibling. Adopted.com reunites families by mutual consent, without the requirement to access adoption records. It is simple, fast, and easy. And with our NameSearch and DNA features, your chances of making a connection in Wales are even better. Try Adopted.com now while registration is free.
Members Currently Searching Within Wales
1. Kalyazzfarelletal : name at birth- ceryl green born at- east glamorgan hospital on september 1st‚church village. please contact
2. Markkeenan : Im looking for my birth sister‚ last known as jade keenan. Please if your reading this or you know who she is please email me. Would love to find out where we come from. many thanks mark
3. Blackpot : i’m lock for my daughter that was adopted in 1965/66 and i’v long to meat her ever and all ways thinking about anne all the time please contact me. thank you
4. JIBBAJABBA : I WAS BORN 11/06/1979 at WREXHAM WALES. MY BIRTH NAME IS LEANNE JANE WILLIAMS. MY BIRTH MOTHER’S NAME IS SUSAN WILLIAMS OF WREXHAM, A NURSE? MY FATHER WILLIAM CONNOR FROM NOTTINGHAM A CONTRACTOR?
5. Clairelouise3684 : I am looking for Patricia eames‚ my father ’peter’ biological mother‚ we think she got married not long after the adoption to a solidier. we dont know her married name‚ she later moved to germany. My father was born march 30 1959‚ in london. my gran elisabeth and patricia were goods friends‚ they kept in touch at first. my gran and family moved to wales‚ swansea not long later. it would be wonderful to hear any news‚ as iv tried so many things. ta.x
6. Lollypop : I am looking for my half brother my mom was very young when she had him she can not remember the birth month or date She remembers it was cold out at the time though. She belives she had him in Wigan Infermary. Her name at the time of birth was Kathleen Mary Deylth May Gizzi born Jan 13 1942 in St Asaph Wales the last name Johnson or Roberts may have been used also. We have been searching for many years now and have not had any luck. Any information would be greatly appriciated. thank you laura
7. HayleyLouiseWilliams : I was born Hayley Louise Williams on 11th December 1983 in St. Davids hospital in Cardiff‚ South Wales. I’m Looking for my birth mother Deborah Williams Who was about 20 when I was born. Any information please contact me.
8. 2bronwyn777 : seeking to find the missing babies who might have been adopted or put in the homes the birth names geoffrey philip bowen born 2 july 1955 the twins ceridwen and roger bowen born april 1957 natural birth parents george leslie bowen known as les and kathrine eileen [ maiden name matthews] known as katie. i was the youngest born. les and kate lived at aberbargoed south wales u.k. nearly all their married life until they dead a few years ago. i know they be in their 50’s if anyone knows who they are and their where abouts anything at all about them please email thank you from bronwyn
9. Salmon2009 : I think I was adopted from a Salvation Army hostel in Cardiff. My birth mother had ’ginger’ hair. Her name at my birth was: Dorothy Patricia Phillips.
10. Cherrycola2 : hi i’m looking 4 my half sister who was born 19 years ago 2day (15th october 1991) her name b4 she was adopted was kimberly jayne short her birth mother is called michaela anne jones an birth father is called robyn james short she was born in bridgend and was sent 2 a foster home in bridgend b4 she was adopted if u know of her or r her please get in touch.
Begin your search