Ohio Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Ohio? Or are you searching for someone born in Ohio?Adopted.com is proud to offer an Ohio state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Cleveland to Cincinnati and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! as of 2015, adult adoptees in Ohio now have the ability to request their adoption file without a court order. Birthparents also had the ability to remove their names from copies of original birth certificates if they filed a request prior to March 20, 2015.
Members Currently Searching Within Ohio
261. 2barquack :My name is William. I’m looking for a child named Tyler Ditto who had his name changed to Daniel James Keys or Keyes. He would be blonde hair, blue eyes, about 25 years old now. His mother gave him up for adoption when he was just born to a family. The adoption went through Catholic Social Charities. His mom’s name would be Denise Ditto but is now Mitchell. This is in Parma, Ohio his father’s name was Kevin Meadows. I’m looking for him to connect him and his mother back together as I’m also an adopted child and want to help them both.
262. TaurusTink :My name is Sherita Winkfield my birth name is Edwina Pearston. Im looking for my birth mother..I was born on May 9 1978 in Marysville Ohio. If anyone who has info on my birth mother please contact me
263. Mjkjrjuz :We are looking for our adopted brother John Michael Newland...please contact me. My name is Melinda...
264. ChrystalGilbert :Looking for half-brother, dad’s name Jack Gilbert. Brother’s mother’s name is Sarah Dempsey, Dempsey is your last name. Search my name if you think you’re him.
265. Kimberly58 :My daughter had a child in 1998 and in 1999 Sept 15 she gave birth to twin how girls at five and half months they wasn’t two pounds together at University hospital in cleveland ohio mia Mona and mya mechelle richardson mother name monya Geneva Hall born Dec 1st 1982 father name on birth certificate is how richardson but we found out later that he was not the years later . mya had to be taken back to the after she came home because she stayed longer than mia .mya had to have emergency surgery because she had a bow blockage the last time I seen in the hospital she was 18 months old I just want to see my grandbabe before I leave this earth please help me Kimberly Williams thank u