Ohio Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Ohio? Or are you searching for someone born in Ohio?Adopted.com is proud to offer an Ohio state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Cleveland to Cincinnati and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! as of 2015, adult adoptees in Ohio now have the ability to request their adoption file without a court order. Birthparents also had the ability to remove their names from copies of original birth certificates if they filed a request prior to March 20, 2015.
Members Currently Searching Within Ohio
21. NathanHerczeg :I was born @ St. Mary’s in springfield, OH . I was adopted through Baptist Children’s Home.
22. Eboman59 :I am seeking a black/biracial twins‚born in 1980 or 1981‚in Cincinnati. Her mother was a student at the university.I received a letter a week ago telling I have a daughter‚and a son. twins‚that were seperated at birth. Karl
23. SKM1981 :My friend has asked me to help him search for his family. Was born in 1950 in Toledo Hospital, Lucas County, Ohio to Lenora Young (born @1915) and Morris Patterson (born @1913) (a truck driver). He was put up for adoption at birth - was adopted out by people that moved him to Florida and then again put in an orphanage. At the time of his birth his records show 2 surviving siblings with his birth name being James. PLEASE contact me if you have any information as to his family and/or adoption.
24. Tbone17 :iso birthmother. born at booth memorial hospital in cleveland ohio. born on Oct 26, 1968
25. Happy2b4t :My name is Nanci. I am conducting this search for a Baby Girl Percival born in Cincinnati‚ Ohio (Hamilton) March 14‚ 1966. I am searching on request of the birth mother who would very much like to be in contact. She comes in peace and love and has some very‚ very important information to share. Hope all is well and you are happy!!! I too am adopted and recently reunited with my birth mother and brothers!! The most amazing‚ wonderful experience of my life!!!!
26. Maggiehammock :I am adopted‚ my mother was from Virginia somewhere‚ her name is Virginia Dalton she had 6 other children before me I was told that she left the children for her mother to raise in Virginia. I would love to find someone anyone related to me. My name now is Margaret Hammock but I was born with the name Margaret M. Benson Dalton‚ my father’s last is Benson I think they met in Virginia and then moved to Cleveland I was in 1976 by the Hammock family. I live in Houston‚ Texas. If you know who I am please contact me anytime. I may be your long lost sister!!!
27. Hvirant :helping a friend locate her birth family both parents went to mayfield high in ohio birth father may have been in senior sports at the time she was born 3/8/1987
28. Davesgurl :i am looking for my sister sandra gilmore sis if you are out there please get ahold of me
29. Davesgurl :i am searching for my brother kenny grooms get in contact with me
30. Kim123 :We are searching for a sister born November 16th‚1962 or 1963.in Salem City Hospital‚Salem‚Ohio. We believe her name is Kathy‚and she lived in the East Liverpool‚Ohio area.Her biological father would be Charles McKnight‚ mother would be Ora Lou Souders McKnight.We would like to get to know you.