41. Sheryllogsdon :i have nobody but my 6 kids i need to find my brother. hes my only brother he was born i think to earla kay lyons may 1971 i was a year old. my mom died 1982 i was left alone.
42. Atlas650 :I have medical questions. Both of my adoptive parents are dead. I would like to know if my birth parents are alive. DOB March 31, 1964 at OSU Hospital Columbus, Ohio than went to Franklin Village Orphanage.
43. Sherri7352 :Looking for baby boy born in 1979 in Ravenna‚ Ohio at Robinson Memorial Hospital. I’m not exactly sure of the date‚ could be 1978. Information was sketchy. Was told he was adopted through Catholic Charities kna Catholic Services. Birth Mothers maiden name Deb Barnett. Birth Father is Italian decent. Was told he was adopted in Michigan. Not sure if that is correct.
44. AmyWatson :Looking for Birth Parent or siblings‚ I was born at Northside Hospital‚Youngstown Ohio. I am currently living with my husband and son in Southwest Florida.
45. Karrie75 :i was adopted by a preacher and his family‚ i would like to find my birthparents‚ i was born in dec 23‚ 1975. i dont have much info. it took place in cincinnati ohio. i think at beech acres. but not for sure. my adopted dad was a preacher at a first church on beechmont. if u have any info‚ or u think u know me‚ please email me.
46. Sallyepps :Born at Akron City Hospital in Ohio on May 6 1970 Adoption was final on April 21,1971 in Summit County, Ohio My birth-mother was a young un-wed mother working at a local restaraunt. Family and Children Service Society now known as Green leaf Family Center in Akron Ohio handled the adoption.
47. Bigjazzy :I wont to find my father‚birth Family he is 54yrs old and 3 wks ago found out that he was adopted.He is my step-father and he is the best man that I have ever meet on this side of Heaven‚please help us. His birth Mother is Barbara Louise Smith she was born in Indiana and his adopted mother is Acnes AA Pearson of Clevland‚Ohio.My Father birth name was Jerome Olando Smith and now it is Jerome Smith Pearson and he resides in Lebanon‚Tn 37087 Im his Oldest Child Rev.Jeffrey Huddleston he was born Sept 7‚1954 in Toledo ‚Ohio Maumee Valley Hospital 394 1/2 Woodland Ave at the time he was beleive to be the only child and he is A Black American
48. Laurielooking :I’m looking for my daughter borm Sept 13 1972 in Mansfield Ohio at Generanl Hosp. Delivererd by Dr. Carlos Mc Farland (?). Social worker Calhoun. German Irish mother‚ Mexican American father. Any information is welcome‚ pleasse contact. Desperately seeking a reunion. I LOVE YOU & ALWAYS HAVE‚ your birth mother‚ Laurie
49. Speeedi :i was adopted threw children services in cleveland ‚ohio by ruth and daniel jencson please if anyone knows anything please help i am almost blind i want a family of my own i have 2 kids 6 grandchildren please if my family is out there contact me.
50. Jen718 :I’m looking for my birth parents.I am a female born at Blanchard Valley Hospital in July 1978.I’m interested in getting medical and family history.
Ohio Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Ohio? Or are you searching for someone born in Ohio?Adopted.com is proud to offer an Ohio state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Cleveland to Cincinnati and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! as of 2015, adult adoptees in Ohio now have the ability to request their adoption file without a court order. Birthparents also had the ability to remove their names from copies of original birth certificates if they filed a request prior to March 20, 2015.