11. Cboggs_mech :i was born in columbus,ohio on 9/17/69 @ 11:36 am. my mom was 17 at the time of my birth. I was told she named me christian
12. Sgvtrance :Born 5/28/68 @ 4:35 am in Cleveland, Ohio. Adoption handled through Catholic Services
13. Jgarner :Hi my name is julie and I think I was born June 14‚ 1970 and I would like to find my birth parents I lived in OH.and my adoptive parents name was Pritchard.
14. Melissa8171 :I was born August 1st 1971 @ Metro Hospital & my birth name was susan & I was adopted through Social Services or Catholic Charities. I was told that my birth mom was very young & she wanted me to have both parents. I would really like to met my other family.
15. Beaches :born February 22, 1990 @ Akroncityhospital
16. Yelenskyr :birth mother was 15 at time of birth. her name was Rebecca Berga from Vermilion Ohio‚ birth father was from Amherst Ohio. She was sent to the salvation army home (probably Booth) for unwed mothers in cleveland ohio. she gave birth to a baby boy that she named James Gregory Berga on Oct. 9‚1971 or Oct. 10‚1971. he was adoptive at birth to a family from wellington ohio. you can contact me if you think this might be you or someone you know.
17. Jkern72 :Born November 29th, 1972 @ Greene Memorial Hospital in Xenia, OH. Adoption was handled by Catholic Services. My primary reason for contact is Medical History.
18. Gsteingard :My birthday is August 7, 1983. I was born in Bellefontaine, Ohio @ Mary Rutan Hospital. From what I have been told, my mother had 3 other children prior to my birth.
19. Godfather1965 :Born: Jewish Hospital - Cincinnati OH. On or around 11/22/1965
20. Grmagne1 :My son was born 9/13/1971 @ Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton Ohio. He is looking for his birth mother who was one of 11 children. She came to stay with her military brother until the baby was born. Both parents were under 5’3" and of German heritage.
Ohio Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Ohio? Or are you searching for someone born in Ohio?Adopted.com is proud to offer an Ohio state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Cleveland to Cincinnati and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! as of 2015, adult adoptees in Ohio now have the ability to request their adoption file without a court order. Birthparents also had the ability to remove their names from copies of original birth certificates if they filed a request prior to March 20, 2015.