Ohio Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Ohio? Or are you searching for someone born in Ohio?Adopted.com is proud to offer an Ohio state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Cleveland to Cincinnati and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! as of 2015, adult adoptees in Ohio now have the ability to request their adoption file without a court order. Birthparents also had the ability to remove their names from copies of original birth certificates if they filed a request prior to March 20, 2015.
Members Currently Searching Within Ohio
51. MAGGIESEPTER :I GIVE UP 3 CHILDERN IN BELMONT CO. OHIO 2 GIRLS CHARLOTTE AND KATRINA SEPTER AT BIRTH AND A SON ROBERT RAY SEPTER ‚THEY ALL 3 ARE WITH THE SAME FAMILY. I JUST NEED TO FIND THEM SO WE CAN TALK.I NEED TO TELL THEM I NEVER STOPPED LOVING THEM.AND I PRAY ONE DAY THEY WILL ‚TRY TO REACH ME. THE LAST THING I WANT IS TO CAUSE THEM MORE PAIN I JUST THINK OF THEM ALL THE TIME. I CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT WOULD LIKE TO HELP THEM UNDERSTAND. IF THEY READ THIS WE CAN TALK ON LINE IN PERSON WHAT EVER THEY WANT. I WILL NOT PUSH MY SELF ON THEM.PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE. IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME WE COULD MET ANY WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.NO MATTER WHAT YOUR IN MY HEART AND PRAYERS
52. MAGGIESEPTER1960 :I GIVE UP 3 CHILDERN IN BELMONT CO. OHIO 2 GIRLS CHARLOTTE AND KATRINA SEPTER AT BIRTH AND A SON ROBERT RAY SEPTER ‚THEY ALL 3 ARE WITH THE SAME FAMILY. I JUST NEED TO FIND THEM SO WE CAN TALK.I NEED TO TELL THEM I NEVER STOPPED LOVING THEM.AND I PRAY ONE DAY THEY WILL ‚TRY TO REACH ME. THE LAST THING I WANT IS TO CAUSE THEM MORE PAIN I JUST THINK OF THEM ALL THE TIME. I CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT WOULD LIKE TO HELP THEM UNDERSTAND. IF THEY READ THIS WE CAN TALK ON LINE IN PERSON WHAT EVER THEY WANT. I WILL NOT PUSH MY SELF ON THEM.PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE. IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME WE COULD MET ANY WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.NO MATTER WHAT YOUR IN MY HEART AND PRAYERS
53. Dynomite34 :My given name at birth was Dickie‚my adopted parents then changed my name to Marcus David Gill.I was born in 1975‚in Akron‚OH.I now live in Myrtle Beach‚SC.Or‚if you have any information on who I am‚please wright to me.
54. Trw82002 :I am searching for information regarding my birth mother and possible family members. On my original birth certificate‚ her name is Norma Louise Piper. In 1949‚ she lived in Massilon Ohio‚ and was 25 years old. This would put her birth date sometime in 1924. Information I have developed indicates family in Belmont‚ Ohio. There are indications that she passed on‚ in 1993 in Belmont‚ Ohio. I also have what I believe to be a social security number for her. If anyone has information that would assist me in my search‚ please email. Thanks for your help
55. Greeneyes_1216 :if there is a possibility that there is a match‚ please e-mail me
56. HARRISBRIAN83 :I am looking for both (or any) of my birth parents and/or any siblings I may have. I was born August 31‚1983 in Dayton Ohio and given the name Brian Alan Harris. My adoptive parents named me Matthew Ryan Dwyer.
57. AmandaWeinmann :29 year old adoptee from cleveland Ohio, more specifically Lutheran Childrens Aid on Franklin ave. in Cleveland Ohio. I was born March 27 1980 at St. Johns hospital and was placed at adoption agency until adoption was finalized june 23 1980. I would love to meet my nirth parents I really feel like ther’s a huge void in my life and I desperately am in search of you. There hasn.t been a day that has gone by that I didn’t sit and wonder...... I love you.... Please if you think you coud be them please leave me a message... Love Amanda
58. Deanna1974 :I’m Marlene R. Stewart and I am looking for my daughter born Deanna Renee`Stewart on May 8, 1974 in Columbus, Ohio at OSU hospital.
59. Seancline :i am looking for my birth daughter‚ i never knew i had until now. you were hid from me by your birth mother i had no choice in the matter of you being given up I would never have consented to give you away. i was decieved by your mother and her family she disappeared i never knew she was pregnant until she came back to town a year later and told me she had you and gave you away in new york‚ and would give me no details i asked over and over and was always told it was none of my buiseness i called everywhere in new york looking for u. when all along you were brought back to ohio she tricked me int o thinking u were in nyc. i just found out all this the other day when i was on the computer and seen your name if you would like to meet me . I would welcome you with open arms and meet you anytime you’d like too. also i am marrying a good woman i’ve been with for 6 years and we have two kids‚ your sister is going to be 3 years old in feb this year and you have a brother who will be a year old in nov of this year. I will anxiously await to and hope to hear from you‚ if you want to meet your paternal family contact me. I love you
60. Krstn1985 :I am looking for my older brother. He was born August 12, 1978 at Piqua memorial Hospital then Transferred to Dayton Children’s Hospital. He was known as baby boy Thomas and was adopted out of Miami County in October.