1. Pauldurcan1958 :I was born paul durcan 21st sept 1958 crumpsall manchester birth mother maureen durcan worked at millgate / long gate hotel
England Greater Manchester
2. Wendynurse12 :i am looking for adoptive grandparents or siblings my name is wendy nurse daughter of pauline campbelle grandaughter of margrette and harold cambelle birth mother mary anne kerr from scotland had connections with manchester mums date of birth was 2 10 1952 pauline anne kerr widnes cheshire
3. Davidgeorgemasterman :Searching birth cert name Richard Mark‚ born 1 November 1961‚ the haven yateley. Mother Mary Ramsey McGregor McMillan‚ Father unknown. Fostered and later adopted house Gidley Way Horspath Oxfordshire.
4. Davidjamescunningham :My partner is searching for his mother‚ Christine Robertson. . His farthers name was Alan Cunningham. I was born in ipswich ‚ on the ‚ 04/05/1978 to Christine Robertson and Alan.Cunningham.. .
5. Nicholaj5 :my name nichola taft my date of birth is 17/4/1976 my son was william jack edge born 22/1/1995 in oldham i now live in .
6. Tammy786 :They were brother and sister born in Manchester England and the adoption took place in 1999/2000 in Manchester county court I am the mother of these children my name is Yasmin khan the adoption took place at the county courts Manchester in 1999/2000 my eldest is a boy name Amir khan dob 25-10-93 The second is a girl her name Amna khan dob 30-4-96 I now live in Bradford west Yorkshire as I don’t speak English I have to use an interpreter therefore can you please contact her if you have any information her contact details are Mrs TameenaBhatti thank you
7. Alimac33 :Birth name is Gary/Garry Mark Bolt
8. Valeriebland :Baby’s name: Deborah Ann Collinson‚ Born 21 January 1962‚ Registra of Birth Kathleen Maylam Feb. 3 1962 Certificate YH690673‚ at Edmonton Pymmes Park. The adopted parents came from the Liverpool area and were at that time in their late 40"s. Mans profession was Chartered Accountant. Adoption Agency Church of England Childrens society. Adoption was legalized 24th july 1962. location Stockport (serial number13/62) No.S 3114. I live in the US
9. Gocherryl63 :If you have ever tried to find your mother Beverley Lesley Tyldesley‚ please email me. your mother has never forgot you or stopped loving you. Your NHS no YKKHN102 and adopted on or before 22nd March 1972‚ I was from Rochford Essex.
10. JohnCronin1 :I am looking for my first cousin‚ who adopted in 1976. Her birth mother was Nancy Neville from Ireland. She had been living in Manchester for almost 20 years. Nancy died in June 1979. She was born into a large family in Ireland. She had two other children that were adopted into a family in Wales. We have since found each other. I am looking for Tracy Bower‚ who I believe is searching for us.
Greater Manchester Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide Adoption Reunion Registry for England, where you can meet by mutual consent whether you've accessed your adoption records or not. From Plymouth to Leeds and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! In England, those over the age of 18 have access to their original birth records. Those who were adopted prior to November 12, 1975 are required to attend a counseling session with an approved adoption adviser beforehand. For those who know their birth details, you can order a copy of your original birth certificate from the General Register Office. Those who need birth details to request their birth certificate must first fill in an application for Birth certificate Information Before Adoption (BIBA). For adoptions outside England or Wales you need to contact the General Register Office where you were adopted.