Saskatchewan Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide Adoption Reunion Registry for Canada where you can meet by mutual consent whether you've accessed your adoption records or not. From Vancouver to Quebec City and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Canada allows open access to birth records and identifying information in all provinces except Quebec, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia where records are sealed. In provinces where adoption records are open to birth parent and adoptees to access, an adoptee or birth parent may file a Disclosure Veto or a Contact Preference to maintain privacy.
Members Currently Searching Within Saskatchewan
1. Jamesga :I was born July 21,1966 in La Ronge ,Saskatchewan @07:04 am on October 12, 1966 was put up for adoption Mother was of Scottish/Cree decent in early 20’s
2. Cosmachenko :I am finding out information for my mother. Her adopted name is Mary Louise Giselle Carriere. She had a birth certificate from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada @ the St.Boniface Hospital. I went with her there last year and they said that she did not exist. Her birth said May 22,1954. She contacted the Canadian government and they said that she was maid a year younger. Her adopted parents names were Claudette and Gerard Carriere. My mother is a Circumsized women. She has no lips.
3. Sandrad :uncle fred if you see this e-mail please contact me.
4. Littlebear2009 :hello i am a birth mom looking for my sion his name is justin kenneth ronald connell please i havent heard nothing back from you guys i wait for almost 6 mouth so you suopse to help i dont see no respound please at lease give me information
5. Jessica123 :I am searching for my half brother‚ whose birth information is a follows: Born on July 16th‚ 1979 at St. Pauls Hospital‚ Saskatoon‚ Saskatchewan‚ Canada The birth name given was Daniel Anderson. If you read this‚ I would deeply love to meet you‚ or at the very least hear from you.
6. Cherylbrault :Peter and Tony were my foster brothersthey had a sister named Yvonne Cardinal and were fostered by my parents Nora & John Peters from Belbutte SaskThey were all adopted out to one familyin 1974 or 1973?? Tony was 4yrs Peter was 6yrs.The mother to these childern is deceased Please contact me.
7. Lemieux :Please if you have any info please respond as soon as possible > Thank you. You can also send me an e mail if you have any information about this. We do not ever have to meet do to maybe some circumstances that may be in your way. I will understand if this is difficult for you but I would just like to know who you are.
8. Lemieux :If anyone has any information about my birth mother please let me know either good or bad. Thank you.
9. Birchbark :Imiss my sunshine‚baby‚hes always on my mind always and also my children talk about hima nd miss him alot‚hope to meet him soon‚hes my 2nd born child‚and we all love him‚he born in lac la ronge saskatchewan in canada‚me the mother my maiden name was leona racheal bird‚love terrence‚ur big bros name is walter bird.love u love u love u and miss u so much plz get in contact‚with me ok ‚ with love always mom leona tremblay
10. Motherofadoptedson :If you are Randi’s birth mother‚ please contact me. I know the birth mother had an older son that she had before Randi.