Rhode Island Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Rhode Island? Or are you searching for someone born in Rhode Island? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Rhode Island state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Newport to Pawtucket and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! If you are an adoptee who was born in Rhode Island and you are age 25 or older, you can request a non- certified copy of your original, pre-adoption birth record from the State Office of Vital Records.
Members Currently Searching Within Rhode Island
1. Myprincess68 : I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
2. Julpickle : Born at St Joseph’s Hospital, Providence RI, on 5/13/69 @ 802pm. Birth mother 18 years old, oldest of 6 (1 sister, 4 brother), Baptist faith. Adoption went thru Children’s Friend and Servces. Birth mother stayed in maternity home. Maternal Grandmother of English descent, maternal grandfather of French and Norwegian descent and worked in fire department.
3. Jdelsesto : January 26, 1970 born @ St. Francis Hospital in Hartford CT, name given at birth Noelle Joly, sent to RI lived @ St. Aloisius (sp) before being adopted in March/April. Looking for you!
4. Patricia325 : born @ St.Joseph’s hospital in Providence, RI
5. Lanni915 : i’m looking for my brother. he would be 30 years old. his mothers first name is tereasa and his fathers name is john lanni. he was adopted out of dcyf possibly.
6. Randi1219 : My bio mom was 14 and was in the 7th grade at the RI Girls Training School in Cranston when she discovered she was pregnant with me. Her parents wouldn’t let her keep me. I was relinquished 6/23/65. I was baptized with the name my mom gave me: Laurie Ann. My mom visited me at the foster home 2 times. She found out my bio dad married someone else before she relinquished me. She has 2 younger sisters, the youngest one had a slight case of cerebral palsey. I was born @ Lying-In Hospital, Providence on 12/19/64 @ 9:39pm by Dr Francis M James. I would love to meet and know you mom.
7. Erin5577 : I am looking to find my birth family..... I understand that they may not want contact from me‚ but this is really important!! I have a 10 year old son who is very sick and all I am looking for is some medical history to help the doctors If anyone can help me‚ please contact me.
8. Cfaircloth10 : hi my name is crystal faircloth and i would like to find my sister her name is jessica nicole faircloth i sure do miss her alot and i also would like to see her again.
9. Tamifrench : Antoinet L Lorriane Born April 12 1967 Santa Barbara California Mothers Name: Agnes Ladorna Lewis Father Name: James Lowell Lorraine
10. Scotthmclellan : I am looking for my biological mother. She was in the service back in 1971. I believe Jamacian decent and in the Navy. I was adopted 4 months or close to it after I was born. I was born with an extra digit on both pinkies‚(which was removed at birth) Just wanted to put that in as I ’m sure it would be werid if I had 6 fingers haha.
Begin your search