11. Degrugn :Wish to know birth family. My Birth mother was 16 at the time. I am of Portuguese/white/African decent. I was given my name by my birth mother. I was born sept. 7th 1967 @9:30pm weighing 5lbs 91/2 ozs. I was baptized at The Blessed Sacrament Church on Academy Ave, In Providence, Rhode Island. And placed at St. Vincent De Paul’s for adoption.
United States of America Rhode Island
12. GAVIA29TX :i want to find my brother GABRIEL GAVIA whos now about 43 last time i saw him he was 13 and visited me in DEL RIO TX but left after an arguement which i regret. also im looking for my real mother MARIA LEONOR GAVIA (age 18- 22 at the time she had me)........who left me because my father JESUS GAVIA sister CONSUELO SALAS GAVIA kicked her out when i was 6 mths old. yet her story to me has also been that my mother didnt love or want me. i was born in APRIL 26 1955 in BROWNSVILLE TEXAS. I was also baptized in OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE CHURCH.... my sponsors were DAVID GUEVARA and CONCEPCION SIERRA on JUNE 5 1955. yet after two months my parents moved to a city in mexico called ACUNA COAHUILA. My mother must live in Brownsville tx because her family is from there which is also her birth place. for any information you might know please email me this will mean the world to me
13. Ishmaelbrown :Okay’s it my pleasure to share about me but i will like to meet u in other to talk
14. OlgaHunt :Searching for my brother given up at birth‚ but never adopted. Born NY 1959. Mother name was Argle Hunt at the time of his birth. He was born with the last name HUNT. I am his baby sister.
15. OlgaHunt :Searching for brother given up at birth but never adopted. Born 1959 in NY. I think he was born in long island. Our mother’s name was Argle.Hunt. I am his baby sister and my name is Olga Hunt. I currently live in Louisville‚ KY.
16. Lofrasier :i am looking for my son kenneth slater he is now about 37 years old i am his birth mother Shirley ann slater if any one have seem him please get in touch with me. i live in England Arkansas
17. 2778 :Looking for my son for 30 years‚ read The Charlotte Observer online 2/4/2012‚ A Mother’s Endless Search a story on looking for her long lost son for 30 years‚ please help us‚ God Bless all Who Reads This‚.
18. Bilgemaster :Searching for Bronislawa Vodonis (or "Wodonis" or "Kisza") born in Munich‚ Germany on behalf of her older sister Stanislawa. Bronislawa is the daughter of Rozalie Vodonis (nee Kiska)‚ who died in November 2‚ 1949 and Petro Vodonis. The sisters were separated after the mother’s death and separately adopted. If you have any information on Bronislawa’s whereabouts‚ please contact: William Connelly Holocaust Survivors and Victims Resource Center
19. Browntr123 :my name is tracybrown and im gest trying to find my sister wich her name is ‚stephaine montor. Brown and owl Mother name is Gloria brown she had two girls that was three years aport in brith I been asking people how do you go about finding a lost family member she also have she tow son thats my nefues that one is 18‚ and 20‚ years old . Thank you so much ‚ forever yours lisister
20. Lostdaughter22 :i wasnt adopted i was placed in foster care since the age of 4 i am now 21. my mothers name is sherry lynn watson hawkins her birth date is may 07/1962. i am now out of foster care but been having this problem since i was about 8. i have tried everything and website to find her can you please help me. if there is any website or number u can help me out to find her that would be a mircle
Rhode Island Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Rhode Island? Or are you searching for someone born in Rhode Island? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Rhode Island state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Newport to Pawtucket and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! If you are an adoptee who was born in Rhode Island and you are age 25 or older, you can request a non- certified copy of your original, pre-adoption birth record from the State Office of Vital Records.
Customer service on here is second to none!