New Jersey Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in New Jersey? Or are you searching for someone born in New Jersey? Adopted.com is proud to offer a New Jersey state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Atlantic City to Newark and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adult adoptees who were born and/or adopted in New Jersey have the right to obtain a copy of their original birth certificate upon request to the New Jersey Registrar of Vital Statistics.
Members Currently Searching Within New Jersey
1. Prdiva125 : Were you born 9/19/1980?? If so you may be my sister!! She was born in Vassar Brothers Hospital in Poughkeepsie‚ NY. Please send me a message if you have any info.
2. Myprincess68 : I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
3. Patty1957 : i am look for birth mom i was born at holy name hospital in teaneck nj on jan 30‚ 1957 the adoption came out of conklin childrens home on essex street in hackensack nj i was adopted to frank and catherine leo if anyone knows anything please email me my name is patricia and my adopted parents have passed away but they gave me the name arlene zawad but im not sure if thename is shortened or even correct because when ever i search that name there is no such person
4. MariaFoti : Hospital of birth‚ Palisade Hospital in North Bergen New Jersey‚ Hudson County. Taken from us by DYFS on March 28‚ 2001 without our consent and we have been trying to get our son back ever since.We will never give up trying to find our son. Parental rights were terminated without our notification‚ knowledge or consent. Anyone having any knowledge of the whereabouts of our son‚ Micheal Toth(adopted surname unknown) please contact Theodore Foti at Grand Hardware‚ Paterson‚ NJ. Call between 8:AM and 6:PM Monday through Saturday.
5. Heart2heart : I was taken from a hospital in Jersey City,N.J. @ 7 days old. My biological mother named me. I have been told that my biological mother is from Germany, and is a desendant of Royalty. I was born in the summer of 1964.
6. X0hayleebabiix0 : I am looking for my dad’s birth family. He was born on 3/9/1968 in East Orange New Jersey. I am unsure of who any of the birth family is. I would love to have contact with any of the birth family including the parents.
7. Jammax1964 : I was born Micheal Thomas Jenkins‚ I was born in Washington DC.My fathers name on the orginal birth certifacate was Samual servert jenkins and my birth mothers name was Judith Ann Wilson. Please email if anyone has any information on this.
8. KevinMulvihill : Kevin Mulvihill‚ born 10/2/65‚ Birth Mother Judith Mulvihill‚ Age 20‚ Lived at 884 Pavonia Avenue‚ Jersey New Jersey‚ adopted 4/25/67‚ Essex County Court Probate Division Docket No. 9950. Adopted by Dean and Kathy Collins.
9. Motherdawn : My daughter was born September 8‚ 1970 at Orange (County) Memorial Hospital in Orlando Fla. The adoption was through a private attorney: Gordon Simonds Doctor: Arthur Cory: Adoptive parents: A Jewish couple from New Jersey who were both doctors (so I was told). The adoption was finalized at Bergen County Circuit Court in New Jersey and the records are sealed. Every day I wait for a clue as to who and where my baby daughter is and pray that she is happy and healthy. I have been searching since she was eighteen years old. If anyone has information please contact me. If she wants to meet me or needs medical information I am here. My wish is that she will want to meet me and her family...Message for my daughter. I loved you then and love you now. My heart needs to know you are okay and my arms need to hold you....your birth mother‚ Dawn.
10. Meredith44 : I am Looking for ANYONE from my mother’s Biological family. Her name on the adoptive birth cirtificate was "Jean Gigliotta" and her Adopted name was changed to "Michelle Goldie" Now her name is "Michelle Aronson" She was born in Newark‚ NJ on 4/11/1952 and her adoption records are sealed. and I would love to help out my mother‚ and also find out where we get our traits from‚ our real family history. Please anyone who can help please get in contact with me‚ My name is Meredith Hand
Begin your search