1. Dusty :i am trying to find Rade Pavlovich we believe that when he and his brother were adopted their last names were changed. their birth mothers name is Teresa Minton and birth father was Rade Pavlovich. Rade’s brothers name was Zoran Brandon Pavlovich they were adopted together we think there were attending a catholic school after their adoption. I am doing this search for my aunt Teresa Minton . If you find any info please let me know .. Dusty Armstrong
United States of America Illinois
2. Mmacias21 :Silver Cross Hospital/ Mother: Michelle Fabian aka: Michele Fabian/ married name Michelle Macias father: Jeffrey Taylor..child was forced to give up to Easter House adoption Agency ...Chicago‚Ill. baby born: March 28‚1986 I have been searching for a couple of years now.I have photos from Easter house my baby has a pink pokadotted toy. Also‚ she has a biological sister name Theresa whom is now 19 years old and she is desperate to find her!! we all r !! my brother live in New Lenox Ill. but I live in Southern California‚ Rialto.
3. MarthaJo :Central Illinois in or @ Livingston County
4. MrRodGatewood :I am looking for a woman named Kathy Johnson...I think....No...I’m sure. I was born in Belleville‚ IL (ST Clair County).......She (Kathy Johnson) is a white female....My name is Roderic Gatewood Sr. born August 3rd 1979. I am 28 years of age. My parents are Charles and Sarah Gatewood. If you are Kathy Johnson....I’m located in Mounds‚ IL about 2hrs 30min south of Bellville. I really want to meet you and have always wanted to meet you. I’m not mad at you at all. From my understanding you had to do what you thought was the best thing for my survivial PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!!!!!!!
5. Sallard4 :was born March 11‚ 1969 - Chicago Illinois I now live in Frankfort‚ IL and would like to find my birth mother or any family
6. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
7. CJ8478 :I was born at Methodist Medical Center in Peroria Illinoise. Harry n. Ores m.d delivered me‚ Thomas f. Jackamore jr is on my cirtificate as well. I am searching for my Birth Mother please if you know anything contact me!
8. Gerdamullner :I am baby smith born Aug 5th 1954 @ osteopathic hospital, chicago Ill. I am truing to find who I am and my medical history for my children’s sake. and grandchildren. I would like them to know my history. I was adopted by george and elinor schneider. Dr. Barnum of barrington il was at my birth. I believe that my birth mothers name was nedra smith.
9. John1loving1 :my mothers name was jean e. loving my birth name was john thomas loving and I would really like to know my mother before i leave this earth i have looked for so long‚ please help reunite us
10. Lookin4peace :I was born 9/6/75 @ St. Francis Hosp. in Peoria,Il. My adoption was handled by Catholic Social Services. I just want to know where I come from!!
Illinois Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Illinois? Or are you searching for someone born in Illinois? Adopted.com is proud to offer an Illinois state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Rockford to Marion and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adult adoptees who are 21 years or older are able to request a non-certified copy of their original birth certificate.