41. Tandreamitchell :My name is tandrea im 20 years of age i was taken from my mom when i was about 6-7 years old‚Me and all my brothers and sisters‚Brian‚antwan‚tyshika‚tiffany‚takarra‚pierre‚if you know us or our relitives email me
United States of America Illinois
42. JamesJones :Biological father in search of daughter. She would be in her early 40’s. Name at time of birth was Gwendolen Gaye Jones‚ we called you Wendy‚ Mother’s name Phyllis. Last known address was in St. Louis.
43. Goodferme2 :I am trying to find my birth son who was adopted out in the 90’s his birthday is 7/31/89 his given name at birth was David Lee MCcall and he was born at Methodist Hospital in Peoria ILL. Your biological father is looking for you he is in bad health and wants to reunite with you before anything else happens to him helath wise. Please contact us at this email address....
44. Tiffster81 :I was born 6/23/81 at Belleville Memorial hospital. My mother was 20yrs old & my father was listed as unknown. She was from a Southern Baptist family & had 2 brothers‚ one 2yrs senior and one 2yrs younger. Her family also owned a furniture repair shop. I just recently acquired the name of my birth mother but have decided not to directly contact her out of respect that the adoption was originally sealed. If you are my mother‚ please feel free to contact me! Tiffany Dunham-Berry
45. Tresa :I am searching for my daughter born on July 29th, 1970 at the Salvation Army home on North Pulaski Rd in Chicago. The adoption agency was The Cradle located in Evanston, Il
46. Wmoran :I am doing this on behalf of my friend- here is here story: Joyce Lynn Wilson was born 2/4/1953 fell in love with Glen Burkhart and got pregnant. (Glen did not no of this child) Her son Steven Allen Wilson was born 6/8/1969 or 1970- he was given to the Salvation Army in Chicaog to a Lutheran Family who loved boating and the water is all she was told. She would like to meet him to tell him her story and of his family health issues. She wants to know he turned out ok. She was only a children having a child. Joyce Lynn Wilson Wicks lives in Lockport‚ IL
47. LadyBarber :Looking for natural mother. Last name was Williams. She went to Augustana College in Rock Island‚ Ill in 1959/60. My adoption was through Bethany Home for Children in Moline‚ Ill. I am African American. She was approx 18 - 20 yrs of age and my natural father was older. They had an arrangement with my adoptive parents. I was born in St. Francis Hospital‚ Peoria‚ Ill. The lady overseeing the adoption was Margaret Nicholson. I think she went to a home for unwed mothers there also. If anyone has any info please contact me so that I can fill this void in my life and know my roots. The only thing I’m asking for is knowlege of who I am biologically. Thank you.
48. Kailey :I am looking for my birth mother I was born at Egdewater Hospital in Chicago Il. I was adopted 3 days later. It was a private adoption. My adoptive mother was contacted by someone she worked with who knew my birth mothers aunt. My birth mother was from New York. She stayed with her aunt in Chicago until I was born and adopted. Then she went back to New York because her father died.
49. Mjreed12 :I am a female who is 24 years old turning 25. Born May 12, 1985 at West Suburban Hospital in Oak Park, IL. Looking for my birth mother or father. The main reason is for medical history and the other reasons are out of curiosity, trying to get answers to the many questions?
50. SteveMoreheadIowa :Looking for a child born in Peoria Ill. at St. Francis hospital. BornMarch 14‚1976. Birth name Christine Mohr. Mother Jeanie Mohr‚ father Steven Morehead‚ adopted through Catholic Charities of Rock Island‚ Ill. Child is 33 years old. Parents were unwed at birth. Think about her always. I am the father‚ Christine is the only child I ever had. Hope life has been good and happy for her. I need some closure even if it is not good. Where can she be? I live in Iowa.
Illinois Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Illinois? Or are you searching for someone born in Illinois? Adopted.com is proud to offer an Illinois state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Rockford to Marion and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adult adoptees who are 21 years or older are able to request a non-certified copy of their original birth certificate.