21. Buterfli246 :Hello...My birth name was ALLISON WITHERAL. I was born on July 30th 1979 @ St. John’s Hospital in Springfield Illinois. I am looking for my birth mother and father. Their names are/was JoAnn Witheral and Micheal Hunt. Thanks for any help that ya might have.
United States of America Illinois
22. Rginchrist :I am searching for my daughter who I gave up for adoption in 1990. Her birth name was Elizabeth Ann Aline Sweeden and she was born on October the 5th 1989 at Cook County Hospital in Chicago‚ Illinois. She was placed for adoption approximately 10 months later. The adoption agency that placed her was called The Family Resource Center in Chicago‚ Illinois on Clark Street. The founder of the agency is Mr. Richard Pearlman. My (birthmother) name at the time of my daughters birth was Robin Marie Gill. Because I was a ward of the court and a runaway at the time I used an alias of Ashley Diane Sweeden. This alias was put on the original birth certificate of the child (Elizabeth) that I placed for adoption. However‚ all of the signed legal documents for the adoption were signed with my real nameRobin Marie Gill. The agency assured me that the matter would be straightened out. My legal name now is Robin Marie Gill-Krumlauf. As Krumlauf is my married name and Gill is my Maiden name. My husband’s name is Rick (richard) I am 34 years old‚ born January 29th 1974 in chicago‚ Illinois at Illinois Masonic Hospital. I have 3 other children. I have a son named Dylan Krumlauf and 2 other daughters named Krista Jilbert and Charity Sweeden. My son is 8 and my daughters are 15 and 17.
23. Sa8017 :Born in Chicago‚ March 11‚ 1969 was born via c-section‚ Irish girl‚ Catholic‚ please contact me‚ would like to meet birth parent and if any siblings
24. SHELLEY65 :I was born 10/09/65 at Cook County Hospital in Chicago, Il My adoption was handled thru Catholic Charities and I guess was finalized on 11/11/65. I was in some kind of home in between birth and Nov. 11 when I went home with my parents. I just want to know where I come from, ethnicity and medical history. Thank you.
25. Djjradio :Tina Barone of Chicago Area contact JoAnn Viliunas regarding Autumn Tracy Elmhurst Hospital 1990. Daughter trying to find birth mother 18th Birthday.
26. Sarajane1919 :Looking for my sister. I was 10 in 1952 when she was born - I think her birthdate is 11/18/1961 or 1962. Her mother is Particia Nelligan‚ a nurse from San Francisco. My father was her father. Her mother married a merchant marine or military person. She may have moved to Castro Valley later. She went to her sister’s place in Chicago? area to have the baby‚ a little girl they named Leona but she was adopted by a doctor and his wife and probably had a name change. My father’s name is on the birth certificate and lists his occupation as writer. I have other information. Thank you.
27. Jciv112003 :I am looking for an older sister‚ Renee Ann. Born July 1‚ 1978 in Chicago‚ Illinois.
28. Teresa21 :ISO birth parents. I was born in Cook County Chicago Illinois on Oct 20, 1966 at 3:20 pm at Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital. Birth mom’s age was 24 and Birth dad’s age was 26. I have blonde hair, blue eyes
29. MargaretJoStilwell :My 4 daughters & I would like to locate any family member. I asked at Crittenen Adoption at Peoria‚ IL and in newspapers but got nothing. I may be from a German or Sweden background and maybe Lutheran affiliation. Please contact me if you have any information.
30. Tony23 :I was adopted at birth, born 3/28/1974 at Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, IL. Would like to find my birth parents!
Illinois Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Illinois? Or are you searching for someone born in Illinois? Adopted.com is proud to offer an Illinois state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Rockford to Marion and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adult adoptees who are 21 years or older are able to request a non-certified copy of their original birth certificate.
Customer service on here is second to none!