Illinois Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Illinois? Or are you searching for someone born in Illinois? Adopted.com is proud to offer an Illinois state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Rockford to Marion and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adult adoptees who are 21 years or older are able to request a non-certified copy of their original birth certificate.
Members Currently Searching Within Illinois
51. SteveMoreheadIowa :Looking for My only child. Born March 14‚1976 at St. Francis hospital in Peoria‚Ill. Birth name was Christine Mohr mother Jeanie Mohr father Steve Morehead‚ I am the father in search of her. Not a day goes by that I do not think of her. Hope she is safe and had a good life love you baby girl! I live in Iowa
52. SteveMoreheadIowa :Born March 14‚1976 at St.Francis hospital in Peoria Ill. Birth name Christine Mohr. Father Steve Morehead‚ mother Jeanie Mohr. Catholic Charities adoption agency of Rock Island‚ Illinois. Unwed parents at the time. Think about you always. She is my only child. Hope life has been good. I live in Iowa.
53. Jazzzlover :My birth mother went to Augastana College in Rock Island‚ Ill in 1958/59. I think her name is Barbera Williams and she is African American. She left school to attend a home for unwed Mothers in Peoria‚ Ill. I think it may have been thru St Francis Hospital - also in Peoria. She made the adoption arrangements with Margaret Nicholson (deceased) thru Bethany Home for Children in Moline‚ Ill. She knew my adoptive parents Dorothy (deceased) and Tom Powell. I think my birth name was Jaquin Williams.(?) I am quite curious and would like to meet siblings and any family members if they are open. My Dad is now 81 and life is not guaranteed till tomorrow. If anyone has any info feel free to contact me. Thank you so much
54. Cfaircloth10 :hi my name is crystal faircloth and i would like to find my sister her name is jessica nicole faircloth i sure do miss her alot and i also would like to see her again.
55. Sugarannie54 :my name is joyce pulaski- koehler.i gave birth to a son on august 29th ,1975. born at engalls memorial hospitol, in harvey,illinois.i have been looking for him for almost 35 years.
56. Candystrip2 :Hi‚ My name is kathryn J. Sims am adopted but i am looking for my biological father. His name is Phillip Guion he is from Chicago‚ Ill. He knew my mother Beverly Earl Gray was her maiden name in college. which is now Beverly Earl Gray-Sims which was her married name. She attended Chicago University back in the early 50’s and 60’s. I was born at Providence Hospital in Chicago‚ Ill Nove 21‚ 1962. looking forward of meeting you one day. Please respond very urgent!
57. Justforme :i want to find birth mother and siblings and other and all family members‚ i was born in copley hospital her name i was told was kathleen watkins and my dads name was william watkins or bill if you might know me please email. thanks deborah in ok
58. Justforme :i am looking for my birth mom‚ her name at the time was kathleen watkins i was born 1964 in copley hospital i was told my fathers name was william or bill watkins‚ deborah in ok
59. Tamifrench :Antoinet L Lorriane Born April 12 1967 Santa Barbara California Mothers Name: Agnes Ladorna Lewis Father Name: James Lowell Lorraine
60. Pattipoo :looking for my daughter who was born on November 16‚ 1971 in Covington‚ Louisiana. Was adopted in 1972 in Mc Henry County‚ Illinois. I’ve been looking for 39 years with no luck. Dawn‚ I am your birth mother.
Customer service on here is second to none!