Illinois Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Illinois? Or are you searching for someone born in Illinois? Adopted.com is proud to offer an Illinois state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Rockford to Marion and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adult adoptees who are 21 years or older are able to request a non-certified copy of their original birth certificate.
Members Currently Searching Within Illinois
11. Ceola :Stephen‚ my name is Ceola‚ your birth mother. You were born at home (1125 E Hyde Park Blvd)‚ with help from a doctor at the Chicago Maternity Center. You were born between October - December 1963. You were adopted by Pearl Jones and her huband. I can’t remember Pearl’s husband name‚ but I do know he was killed in 1979 in the American Airline plane crash at O’Hare Airport in Chicago. You have siblings and we truly want to hear from you. Please do not hesitate to contact me!
12. Ceola :Steven‚ my name is Ceola‚ your birth mother. You were born at home (1125 E Hyde Park Blvd)‚ with help from a doctor at the Chicago Maternity Center. You were born between October - December 1963. You were adopted by Pearl Jones and her huband. I can’t remember Pearl’s husband name‚ but I do know he was killed in 1979 in the American Airline plane crash at O’Hare Airport in Chicago. You have siblings and we truly want to hear from you. Please do not hesitate to contact me!
13. Samsob22 :Hello‚ My name is Samantha Soballe‚ I just turned 23 on december 22nd. I was born in skokie valley which is now known as rush north shore. I was adopted by Vivian and Stephen Soballe. At the time of my adoption I had an older broher named Christian and he was 2. I dont know if this will help in the search to find my birth mother but her name is judith ann patrick and I would love to meet her. Thanks!
14. Loretta :birth parents lived in Granite City, IL family name was Creek I was born in Granite City @ St Elizabeths hosp rumor has it that there were 6 children- all given up I was legally adopted don’t know about my siblings I believe that my brother is of mixed desent I am 44 years old Fathers name was Walter Lee mothers name was Maxine
15. Auntshirley :born in Jerseyville Illinois. Mother Sandra Crouch- Newton. Dad Randy Gene Newton.I had no Idea that you were being adopted out. No one notified us ‚ we would have gladly raised you with lots of love!! You also have a brother named Randy too. You use to talk to me when you were little and hope you remember me!! Your birth name Pamela Ann Newton. Your Dad has passed away but his family misses you!! your Mom is from Champain/Urbana‚ Illinois area. We love you!
16. Cstrano :i am searching for my birth mother or father...i was born in IL @ cook county hospital
17. Davidinmattoon :Born October 28, 1969 in Alton, IL @ Alton Memorial Hospital, 12:34 pm. M.D. was Peter J. McFarlane. My adoptive mother says that my biological father is full blooded French and my biological mother is 1/2 German and 1/2 Swedish.
18. Babygirlcarey :I was born baby girl Cary to Susan Carey. My birth father was David White. I have located Susan but need to locate my Father. I was born in Hindsdale Sanitarian in Hindsdale Il. Dupage Co I was born in 12-22-1968 I am in search for Medical reasons
19. Janderson :Father: Jeffrey Roy Anderson Mother: Vicki Lorene Johnson Birth Name: Jennifer Linsey Anderson Born 6-16-81 at Sycamore Municipal Hospital‚ Sycamore Illinois 60178. We were living at 833 Ridge Drive #203 DeKalb‚ Illinois 60115 I love you. You are never far from my thoughts.
20. Lookn4u :I have been looking for him for a very long time. He was born on Nov. the 2nd, 1978 @ Copley Memorial Hospital, which is now called Rush Copley Hospital in Aurora, Illinois. His doctors name was Dr. Jacobson. The adoption agency I was told was private, but learned his name is Rev. Dr. Lundquist still working thu Copley. This is my life time dream to find him. Please help!